Welcome to my home! This one of a kind very spacious, newly renovated, 2-level townhouse has 2 BR, 1.5 bathrooms, and outdoor space. The brand new furnishings and comfortable beds make this place a real home away from home in the best location in downtown Vancouver! The townhouse entrance is separate from the rest of the building for ultimate privacy. Perfect location in downtown center with easy, walkable access to all the city has to offer. Short drive to 3 major ski/snow hills: Grouse, Seymour & Cyprus + 1.5 hours to Whistler.
2020 Business license: 20-159892
New to VRBO but host on other sites since 2015! Host to over 100 groups and counting.
Ideal for families, couples, or business groups. Most ideal for groups of up to 6 people. Big groups please review details to ensure there will be enough space for your group!
Bedroom #1: King bed + two twin beds in form of a trundle bed (4 people).
Bedroom #2: Queen bed (2 people)
Living Space: Queen air bed + floor mattress available only on request (2 people).
Families travelling with little ones: I have a Pack n Play, high chair, and stairgate available on request.
- Private entrance w/ Keyless entry
- Fully stocked kitchen with all the amenities you can think of incl. Nespresso Machine
- High end and magically comfortable beds & bedding
- 2 Smart TVs with Netflix (NO CABLE)
- Washer & Dryer
- 2 patios spaces, 1 upstairs w/ Portable Weber BBQ & 1 attached to Master Bedroom
Happy to host couples, friends, families, or co-workers - guests of any nationality, race, or gender are all welcome :)
☆Parking☆: A car is not required downtown at all, in fact everything is easily walkable/$10-15 cab! If you are coming with one not to worry, I rent an OUTDOOR spot for myself that will be given to guests during their time. The designated spot is in the alley street behind the building. It is equivalent to street parking but reserved for you 24/7! There is plenty of pay parking and limited free 2 hour + free overnight street parking (10pm-7/9am) in the area. Parking garages are also nearby at $35-45 per day. All parking is at own risk!**
☆Important Rules to Note☆:
- NON-SMOKING (inside & out)
- NO PARTIES. This is a residential neighborhood and absolutely not ideal for those looking to throw a party!
- You will not have access to the rest of the building and neither will you need it!
Hosted by proud, Superhost with all 5 stars and counting!
Please do note: This is not an Airbnb only home. In fact those are illegal in Vancouver! It is my personal home, but I travel a lot for work/pleasure leaving it open. I take great pride in making sure guest enjoy the space & experience all the more for this reason! During your stay the whole space is yours to use minus 2 hallway closets that are marked where I store my personal belongings.
Access: The townhouse has its own access from the street and is completely stand alone from the rest of the apartment building. For this reason guests will not have access to the rest of the building and neither will you need it!
Other things to Note:
- Layout: The front door opens to upper level of the living area (kitchen, living room, laundry room, 0.5 bath). The bedrooms and main bath are downstairs at ground level. There are 5 stairs to front door of townhouse and then 10 stairs between the levels.
- Bathrooms: 1.5 bathrooms --> One full bath with bathtub/shower downstairs & other bathroom is a half bathroom/powder room with toilet & sink only upstairs.
- Building: This is not a fancy high rise! Instead, this unit is in an older, 4 story low-rise building where you can literally smell the roses 30 seconds from your front door! While the building is a bit outdated, the unit itself is newly renovated in 2017 with all new furnishings in 2018 making it feel brand new.
-The area is typically really quiet, however, like most of Vancouver on occasion there may be construction related noise during day. I leave earplugs in case it interferes with mid-day naps!
I will be available 24/7, 365 for any requests or questions you may have before, during, or after your stay. As I will likely be travelling during your stay, I may have one of my family members/friends act as a local greeter for guests when needed. If my leaving/arriving day coincides with check in/out I will have the pleasure of meeting guests in person!
2020 Business License: 20-159892Get the full listing »