Whether you're traveling or staying locally, we want everyone to have a comfortable place to stay. Our contactless check-in and the ability to manage your stay from the app means you won't need to interact with anyone in person. Our staff has been trained in proper disinfection techniques and will deep clean your LIV MTL before and after your stay. If you need something, we can be reached 24/7 via text or phone.
This has it all! Two bedrooms, This luxuriously appointed Downtown oasis is designed professionally for the discerning traveler, designed for big families & events! sun-filled apartment, located in the heart of the ultra vibrant Downtown Montréal. LIV MTL
- The Downtown features a charming mid-century Two bedrooms interior design, with modern lines.
- Includes a lounge, dining corner, a kitchen and a bathroom with an extra large shower.
- No elevator access.
- Guests are permitted to park a stroller in the lobby for convenience.
- Bedroom 1 x queen beds
- Bedroom 1 x queen beds
- Living room 1 x queen Sofa-bed
- The kitchen is state of the art: quartz countertops and stainless steel
- Appliances, microwave, oven range, dishwasher,and is stocked with all the cook & glassware you will need.
- High Speed Fibe Internet offers fast download/upload ...(Wi-Fi).
- Central A/C
- A smart HD TV flat screen
- Frontal washer and dryer
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Bath Towels
- We provide shampoo and soap kit
- We can provide baby play pen (on request)
Breakfast is Coffee & Tea offered for free!
Access to the entire apartment, common spaces, kitchen, washroom, laundry room...
Interaction with Guests:
We are 100% keyless, all the doors are with smart digital key locks, the codes for which we will provide you at the check in, that way all the members of the group could be independent.
Located on the corner Mackay and Ste-Catherine of one of the most vibrant street of Montreal near several restaurants, bars, coffee shops, luxury brand names boutiques and shops, Lots of great spots to explore walking distance, including Sainte-Catherine street shopping, dining and entertainment,near the best restaurants, tourist attractions, bars and shops. Metro Guy-Concordia, All downtown museums are a walk away, The nearest metro station is a 3 minute walk away and will get you in minutes to McGill university, Old Montreal.
Many parks and green spaces around, which makes it a great neighbourhood for families!
Tennis courts- Playgrounds - Pools -Hockey and skating rinks, Museums
Very large park. There is a nice playground with a little kids section and an area for older kids. There is a splash pad. Also lots of grass and shade or sun to picnic. There is a dog’s park.
If the sun is out, there is a pool complex for a fee at the opposite side of the park from the playground. If it’s raining you can enter the Westmount public library just next to the playground, downstairs there is kids section where you can read or borrow games.
PARKING: options available to you:
- Free spots available on crossing streets or in front of the building depending on dates & time. Please read and respect street signs.
- Private outdoor lot across the street 1206 Rue Mackay, Montréal, QC H3G 2H4
- Parking indoor 1255 Rue Mackay, Montréal, QC H3G 2H5
Other Things to Note:
All of our apartments are fully licensed and are certified by the City of Montréal as well as the CITQ certification and the necessary insurance. Opt for peace of mind 100% Legal: sit back and make yourself at home!
CITQ certification license No: 298649
More amazing listhings if you need more space or sleeping arrangements check the link below.
We accept 30+days bookings!
LIV MTL Airbnb Link More amazing listhings:
1. Reservations require a security deposit that is not charged in advance.
2. Check-in is at 4 pm. Checkout is at 11 am. Early check-in or late checkout may be available upon request. Guests who stay beyond their designated checkout time or delay our housekeeping staff are liable for any associated costs and expenses.
3. Guests are not allowed to make a reservation in their city of residence nor book for a third party, unless they obtained the host's consent prior to booking. Please contact us if you're from the greater Montreal area and/or booking for a third party. No such instant reservations are allowed. Note that if instant reservation of this kind occurs, we will have the right to cancel the reservation without guest's notice or consent. Contact our team to learn more before confirming your booking. Some exceptions may apply for long term stays.
4. Smoking, parties, and excessive noise are not allowed, including on balconies and in shared spaces. Smoking violations are subject to a $250 fine plus the cost to clean, deodorize, and repair damages. Parties, gatherings and excessive noise are not allowed and won't be tolerated.
5. Commercial photography/videography without written consent, Illegal activity, prostitution, and possession of firearms is strictly prohibited.
6. Overnight guests that exceed the number stated in the reservation are not allowed. Only paying guests are allowed to stay passed the quite hour and overnight at the apartment.
7. Pets are not allowed, unless prior discussed with the host agreed to. Violation of our pet policy may result in a fine. We encourage guests with service animals to contact us before their stay. The guest with a pet who's been approved by the host, understands that it is the guest's responsibility to keep the apartment and the building clean, as well as prevent damages to the property and excessive noise. The host could claim repairs of the damages left by the pets.
8. A picture of a valid government issued ID, consistent with the identity of the person on the reservation and showing the primary address of the person, must be sent prior to check in day.
9. Liv MTL may use video surveillance in public areas. Noise detecting technology may be used inside the suite to monitor excessive noise levels.
10. Guests take full responsibility for damages, injury, or loss that occur on the premises and its facilities. Guests must report any property damage to customer service. Unreported damages will be claimed and deducted from the security deposit.
11. Booking a reservation constitutes an agreement to comply with the House Rules. Guests who violate these rules are liable for any associated damages, fees, costs, or expenses. Enjoy your stay and make every moment count. We are delighted, we really care about your experience!!!
Superhost Liv MTLGet the full listing »