Enjoy a unique, romantic getaway on the Naramata Bench flanked by orchards, vineyards and several prominent wineries. Sormovila is a beautifully designed, luxurious guest suite that offers privacy, elegance and a romantic space in the midst of wine country. You'll be welcomed with a delightful basket including home baked bread, freshly ground coffee, teas and a few other niceties. The WineDineBar is perfectly equipped with kettle, coffeemaker, toaster, microwave & bar fridge and the ideal balance of kitchenware. A cozy spot by the french doors is perfect for reading, watching hummingbirds or enjoying your morning coffee.
The spacious & private Courtyard Deck offers SS BBQ with hotplate, bistro dining set, loungers and plenty of opportunity for drinks on the deck to enjoy amazing views and sunsets. Our property is perched on a gentle hill overlooking vineyards, orchards and back dropped by spectacular views of Okanagan Lake and a panorama of mountains. You'll enjoy the perfect vantage point as the setting sun lights up Munson Mountain’s magnificent white cliffs. The cycles of seasonal plants, flowers and grasses enhance the grounds while being visited by many birds that feed, nest and have chicks here.
Resident artist, Pauline Jans has a working studio and Art Gallery on the property. Visitors are most welcome. Schedule a private viewing of her work with a complimentary glass of red or white to accent the experience. This truly is a slice of heaven we are so pleased to share with you!
We look forward to having you stay with us!
Booking Sormovila - 2019 Nightly rates:
• May 1 - May 31 - $200 Canadian
• June 1 - Sept 30 - $225 Canadian
• Oct 1 - Oct 31- $200 Canadian
• 2 night minimum booking
• 3 night minimum on Long Weekends
• Our additional policies available on Sormovila's business website.
•• Rates are subject to change without notice.
WHAT AWAITS YOU:
• Beautifully designed, well appointed, Self Contained, Self Catered Suite, Romantic Getaway, Perfect for 2 adults
• Spectacular views of orchards, mountains, vineyards, lake ~ French doors boasting south views
• Welcome Basket: with home baked bread, tea, coffee & milk for 2, and a few other goodies
• Marble Counter WineDineBar, Microwave, Bar Fridge, Cuisinart coffee maker, kettle & toaster
• Crystal wine glasses
• UK Royal Stafford Dinnerware, Italian Stoneware & Portugal made Dinnerware
• Exceptional kitchenware & utensils and Stainless Steel Flatware
• Private en-suite bathroom with heated floor
• Fully tiled walk-in rain shower, Guest Robes
• Organic creams, soaps, shampoo & rinse, hair dryer
• Sound-proofed connector walls & double door, Hardwood and slate flooring
• Heat Pump Air Conditioning and Solar Blinds
• Flatscreen Satellite TV, Complimentary WiFi
• Original Paintings by resident artist, PJC Studio
• Studio & PJC Studio Gallery tours welcome
• Your own private Courtyard Deck with magnificent south and western views
• Stainless Steel BBQ with side hotplate, patio Bistro Dinette, gravity loungers
• Sitting area with Adirondack chairs for wine at sunset or morning coffee
• Buddha pond with ponder bench
• Completely Smoke-Free environment inside & outside.
• Well maintained and managed property with special attention given to caring for the environment both outside and inside the residence and guest suite.
For more details, phone or email to book your Sormovila Guest Suite accommodations.
Check-in & Check-out Times:
Check-in time - 4 pm - Sorry no early arrivals in high season. Must be pre-arranged otherwise.
Check-out time - 11 am
WHAT'S AROUND YOU at Sormovila Guest Suite:
Sormovila’s Nearby Amenities:
• 10 minute drive to downtown Penticton
• 10 minute drive to Naramata Village
Wineries on the Bench…
Drive to Wineries~
• 10 minute drive or less to at least 22 wineries along the Naramata Benchlands including: Red Rooster Winery, Ruby Blues Winery, Poplar Grove Winery, Township 7 Vineyards and Winery, LaFrenz Winery, Lake Breeze Vineyards, Marichel Vineyard & Winery,… just to name a few.
Walk to Wineries~
• 5-7 minute walk to 6 Local Naramata Bench Wineries: Hillside Estate Winery, Quidni Estate Winery, Howling Bluff Estate Wines, Laughing Stock Vineyards, Tightrope Winery and Black Widow Winery - you can see most of them from Sormovila.
Dining at Hillside Barrel Room Bistro~
• 7 minute walk or 1 minute drive to Hillside - check for hours of operation please
Swimming at the Beach~
• 12-15 minute walk or 3 minute drive to Three Mile Beach
Walking or Biking the KVR~
• 1 km to KVR Trail access
• 12-15 minute walk or 5-10 minute bike or 2 minute drive to 2 different accesses points
Hiking or Biking the Mice Trails~
• 1 km to 3 Blind Mice Trail Network access
• 20 minute walk or 15 minute bike or 3 minutes drive
Road Riding to the Painted Rock~
• 10-15 km ride from Sormovila
Damage, Cancellation & Cleaning Policies
We require your credit card details for our damage, cancellation & cleaning policies when you book Sormovila Guest Suite. Read through the policies for your added confidence and security about these policies.
Check the Rates Page and the Calendar here, then phone or email to book your Sormovila Guest Suite accommodations.Get the full listing »