Licensed Hotel: Boutique DT KingRoom + Parking: Enjoy your own 300 square feet suite - privately owned, and managed within a 4-diamond luxury boutique Hotel. It has a King size bed, your own private bathroom, and dry kitchenette facilities.
It doesn't get more central than this.
A European style 4-star boutique hotel in the heart of Downtown! that is designed to reflect stylish sophistication and the warmth of old-world elegance.
A licensed Hotel in the city giving you the peace of mind while you stay, unlike most other listings. 24 hours self-check-in and check-out. The suite has a code lock and a unique code will be sent to each guest upon reservation. Guests' can check-in by themselves anytime.
This is a privately owned and managed Hotel suite within a Hotel building. We are the owners of the Le Soleil Vacation Ownership Club. All our suites are self-catered and are well stocked with extra / spare linen, sheets, towel, iron, etc. We maintain a very high standard of furnishing and believe in making our guests feel at home by providing free/complimentary internet, drinks, snacks, wine, tea, coffee, etc. We have a dedicated in-house professional cleaning team and we offer daily housekeeping service.
A mobile phone will be kept in your room with a local SIM for your use during your stay.
Things to Note:
Kitchen: The suite does not have a complete kitchen but purely a dry kitchenette which has a microwave, mini fridge, toaster, coffee maker, plates, bowls, glasses and some cutleries. We shall keep some tea, coffee, chocolates, etc for you along with a bottle of wine.. :)
A flat-screen TV with cable.
Secured parking is available at an additional 37 CAD a day. RESERVATION IS REQUIRED so please let me know at the time of booking itself.
-We expect a certain amount of respect for fellow guests.
- No pets, smoking or parties.
- This is a very elite building and will only be given to someone responsible.
- Minimum age of 25. Please note the suite is not child proofed
- Verified ID required.
- Guests are expected to tidy up and clean up the place of all garbage before leaving and strive to leave the suite clean and tidy.
This is the center of Downtown.
Right next to the Burrard station and 5 mins walk to the Convention Centre and Canada Place.
EVERYTHING! downtown has to offer is a few minutes walk.
- YWCA (one of the best health and fitness centers in North America) is next door and is available for 17 CAD a day
- Stein Medical clinic is next door for medical issues - walk-in service.
- The Hotel is surrounded by Bentall Towers (commercial) which have shopping arcades, food courts, and shops in an interconnected series of basement levels.
- This is in the heart of downtown and all major shopping streets (Granville, West Georgia, Howe, Robson, Water Street, Pender, etc) are within a 5 - 10 mins walking distance.
Skytrain: Just behind the building is the Burrard station on the Millennium line and Granville Station is two lanes away on the Canada line. Together they can take you to any part of Vancouver.
If you are planning on using public transport, I would advise purchasing the 'Compass card' that can be used on the Skytrain as well as all the buses in Vancouver. The compass card is available at all Skytrain stations vending machines.
One has multiple options for public transport from Skytrain, seabus, Westcoast rail service, airport, etc. You don't need a car or a taxi service when arriving or leaving or just basic sightseeing.Get the full listing »