Our quiet, lakefront condo is the perfect recipe for relaxation. Step out onto the shared private beach and relax by the water, or pamper yourself at the on-site spa. You’ll enjoy many amenities, including:
• 1 Bedroom with a King or Queen bed
• Cozy fireplace
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Flat screen TV with enhanced cable package
• Beautiful BEACHFRONT location
• Fitness Centre
• On-site restaurant
• Outdoor pool, shared outdoor hot tubs, and sauna
• On-site spa
• 24-hour front desk makes late arrivals a breeze!
Enjoy a gorgeous lake view when you stay in our lovely condo, which is tucked away in a beautiful resort on the gorgeous Okanagan Lake. Lounge by the outdoor pool or stretch out on the sandy beach. Later on, unwind with a soothing treatment at the on-site spa, or spend an afternoon discovering new favourites at the nearby wineries. If you’re looking for more excitement, rent jet skis, stand-up paddle boards, or kayaks, and explore everything the Okanagan has to offer.
Inside, you’ll find 1 BEDROOM with either a King or Queen bed. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM, which has complimentary bathrobes and spa-inspired toiletries.
Contemporary furniture, large windows, and calming colours enhance the relaxing atmosphere of our LIVING AREA. When you’re not out on the lake, turn on the flatscreen TV an enjoy enhanced cable programming, or connect with friends and family by taking advantage of the complimentary Wi-Fi. If you want to make things cozier, have a fire in your fireplace, or perhaps split a bottle of local wine while relaxing on the balcony.
Enjoy the convenience of cooking at home in the fully-equipped KITCHEN, which features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. If you need some coffee to wake up in the morning, we’ve got you covered: our suite has a coffeemaker. If you’d rather BBQ, you can take advantage of the shared BBQ area. Or, if you don’t feel like cooking at all, stop by the on-site restaurant.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Summerland Waterfront Resort, where our property is conveniently located. These include the outdoor pool, the outdoor hot tub, access to the fitness centre, access to the business centre, the tennis courts, on-site ski storage, and the 24-hour front desk. There is also an on-site spa and a private beach that is shared among resort guests.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee. This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities - please request this with our team upon booking.
If you’re planning on doing a lot of cooking, swing by the IGA, which is just off Prairie Valley Road, to stock up on groceries. The on-site Local on Lakeshore has delicious Pacific Northwest fare and local wine. You can also find good food at the Summerland Yacht Club. If you need coffee to start your day, we’d recommend visiting the on-site Waterfront Bistro, which has fresh coffee, sandwiches, wraps, and soups.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Condos are not equipped with in-suite washers and dryers. Instead, there are three public washers and dryers beside the fitness room.
• Pet friendly suites are available if requested at time of booking (subject to availability), the pet friendly suite fee is $25.00 per night to a maximum of $100.00 per stay (plus applicable taxes).
• Only some of the one-bedroom condos have a pull-out sofa bed. Please let us know if you wish to book a suite with a sofa bed
• This condo is located 15 minutes north of Penticton and 45 minutes south of KelownaGet the full listing »