Please send us an email for availability. More images can be provided up on request.
Location, location, location! Short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores, rich variety of Montreal nightlife and other attractions of the heart of old Montreal. The condo is located in lively area with few mins walk to the old port marina and few blocks away to the subway.
Take advantage of magnificent accommodation at very good rate in old port , we even guarantee flexible rates and different alternatives for your Vacation. Simply send us an email and we will find you a home in our heart.
The loft is very cozy, charming with a lot of lights...
With 800 SF living space w/ Queen bed in closed bedroom.
The unit has central AC and heating system for your comfort.
There is a private balcony with breath taking views of the city especially at night...
The building is very safe with plenty of cameras. You have access to the gym...
The loft is located in touristic area and there is no need for the car since you have everything you need with few mins walk: few blocks from the subway and few blocks from the water of the port of Montreal.
A place that you will never forget....
A special rate will be provided for a long term stay...
High speed Internet with WiFi and cable at premises, fresh towels/ linens, soap, all what you need for kitchen tools with kitchen appliances ( coffee machine, Toaster Kettle....), all the appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, fridge, stove and microwave and such more....We even provide a snack upon your arrival so you can enjoy your stay from the first hour.
Will do our best to make your stay in Montreal unforgettable.
Simply bring your personal belongings and enjoy what the loft has to offer...
Will accommodate any request as close as possible.
Interaction with Guests:
We were told that we are too kind and we show a lot of sense of humour. We interact quickly with people and we are sociable.....We are very responsive and only few sec phone call/ email away regardless of the time...So come and experience this by your self.
Few blocks from the subway.
Within ONE MIN from the most finest/ popular restaurants in Montreal and few blocks from the museums.
Very safe touristic neighbourhood that you would appreciate a lot without having a car..
There is a BIXI rental bikes in the area and there is bike path front of the water so you can even enjoy the city.
• ********Parking*******: There is a street parking outside of the building with the Meter $$$ from 9AM till 9PM (from Monday to Friday). Saturday: payable from 9AM to 6 PM and Sunday from 1:00 PM to 6 PM. Otherwise it is free to park at night and the parking is safe 100 %.
• You can also park in a private parking for $12 a day
• Taxi: there are cabs on the street
• We travel a lot and we know how important to feel comfortable, safe away from home….therefore, We make sure our guests are our top priority and they are fully satisfied. Please note that this is not a hotel, so the cleaning is fully done ONCE prior to the guest’s arrival and unfortunately, we will not be able to arrange a cleaning service with-in your stay unless the rent period is for more than a month and this has to be agreed between the two parties.
Please note that this loft is our nest and we live in it, so we do ask you please to take a good care of it as if it is your second home.
No Parties, No smoking inside, No shoes inside the condo.
Few mins away from:
- Museums/ Concerts/ Art Galeries
- Numerous Bistros/Restaurants/Cafes and Markets
- Close to Montreal's nightlife hotspots, best bars/Clubs/Lounges
- Close to the metro
- Palais des Congrès (Montreal Convention Centre)
- Montreal Stock Exchange
- Downtown Montreal International Business District
- Place des Arts (Performing Arts Centre)
- St- Catherine Street (shopping)
- Eaton Centre/Underground Shopping Mall
- Museum of Contemporary Arts
- China Town
- Quartier des Spectacles
- Marché Bonsecours
- McGill University
- Bell Center
- Spa (Bota Bota, Scandinave)Get the full listing »