Enjoy a stunning montain view from our elegant Rocky Mountain suite! When you stay here, you'll enjoy many amenities that we know you'll love, including:
• A master bedroom with King bed
• Double pull-out sofa in the living room
• Slate fireplace and private balcony
• Heated outdoor pool and 2 newly renovated Hot Tubs
• 15-minute walk to downtown Canmore
• Storage lockers for your ski/bike equipment
• Free heated underground and above ground parking
• On-site firepit and games room are perfect for evening entertainment
Set amidst the breathtaking natural beauty of the Rockies, our modern suite is the perfect mountain retreat. Step out onto the balcony first thing in the morning and enjoy a cup of coffee and a breath of fresh air as your stresses melt away in this mountain paradise. After a day of hiking or mountain biking, soothe your muscles in either of the outdoor hot tubs, or go for a swim in the heated pool.
Our suite has 1 BEDROOM with a comfortable King bed. There is a Double pull-out sofabed in the living room for extra guests and children. Enjoy an amazing mountain view from our suite!
Before exploring the mountains, get ready in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a relaxing rain shower and a blissful soaker tub.
After your adventure, retreat to the spacious LIVING ROOM and cozy up next to the beautiful slate fireplace. Enjoy your favourite show on the flatscreen TV or watch a movie courtesy of the DVD player.
Our stylish, gourmet KITCHEN has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, wood cabinets, and a lovely breakfast bar which makes preparing snacks and meals with your group convenient and fun. If you’d prefer to cook outside, there are BBQs located in the courtyard by the pool. You can enjoy your meal at the nearby table. Afterwards, we’d suggest roasting some marshmallows by the communal fire pit.
There are plenty of amenities you’re sure to enjoy when you stay at Blackstone Mountain Lodge, where our suite is conveniently located. These include the games room, a free heated parking space, storage lockers for your equipment, and access to the on-site fitness centre. If you’re planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Our suite is about a 12-minute stroll to central Canmore, where you can enjoy a variety of boutique stores, superb restaurants, charming coffee shops, and local pubs. On the way to downtown, you will see Elevation Place, a recreation centre complete with climbing walls, waterslides, a lazy river and fun for everyone. A little further and you will reach our favourite pub the Rose and Crown, which has loads of character and rustic charm but the food is what keeps us coming back (prices are reasonable too). If you would like to partake in a little extra rest and relaxation enlist a professional at Verde Day Spa which is located on site and offers a variety of treatments using only the finest organic and natural ingredients.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Public BBQ's located in the courtyard by the pool
• Fitness Center is open between 6 am and 10 pm
• Games room is open daily between 9 am and 10 pm
• Outdoor pool and hot tubs are open from 9 am to 10 pm daily. Closed if temperatures fall below -25C
• Access to DVD/ games libraryGet the full listing »