Stay in the mountain retreat of your dreams! Our newly-renovated studio condo is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Banff, right at the base of Tunnel Mountain. You will love:
• Seeing wildlife outside your window!
• Luxury Queen bed and a pull-out sofa bed in the living room (bedding supplied!)
• UNIQUE Wolf decor & Cozy wood-burning fireplace
• Biking and hiking trails out the door - the slopes are a short drive away!
• Free Wi-Fi and outdoor parking
• Complimentary access to Hot Tubs, Tennis and Squash Courts!
• FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
• Zero cleaning fees
• 24-hour hotel-style front desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze
Discover wilderness, wildlife and biking trails at your doorstep in our stunning, chalet-inspired studio condo! Located in a beautiful park at the base of tunnel mountain, our newly-renovated 340 sq.ft. unit is tucked away from downtown Banff. We highly recommend taking the complimentary guest shuttle service to scheduled Downtown Banff locations to enjoy all that Banff has to offer. And, at the end of the day, take a soak in the hot tub, steps away.
The bright and open LIVING AREA features a Queen Mountain Luxury bed, along with a double pull-out sofa bed. Cozy up on the sofa during the day and watch a movie on our 47" LCD TV. You will love the beautiful wood-burning fireplace!
Get ready for your day in the stylish and modern BATHROOM, with granite counters and a shower/tub combination. We've got you covered with FREE toiletries and towels!
Cook your meals in the full and modern KITCHEN, which includes a stovetop, a microwave, a dishwasher, pots & pans and utensils. Enjoy your food at the lovely dining table.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, where this condo is conveniently located! Swim laps in the indoor pool before soaking in one of the TWO hot tubs available to you. If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet for a fee. To ensure your furry best friend is comfortable, a complimentary pet package may be available.
During the summer, head to the tennis and squash courts on-site, or for our outdoor adventurers, step onto one of the many Tunnel Mountain hiking trails behind the property. Grab your bike (which can be stored on-site for no charge) and hop onto the well-known Legacy Trail into Banff or Canmore. In the winter, you'll love the complimentary outdoor parking, allowing you to head to the slopes of Sunshine, Lake Louise or Nakiska first thing in the morning.
While visiting, we highly recommend grabbing dinner at the Three Ravens. Grab a window seat and we personally love the salmon!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• The Alpha Bistro offers tasty breakfast options, along with a dinner menu
• Check out the Full gym and fitness club, just downstairs
• Convenient laundry facilities for a small fee
• Cozy up in front of the fireplace by purchasing a bundle of firewood from reception for $7
• Head up the road to pick up necessities from the small convenience store atop Tunnel Mountain
• Please note that this property is only accessible via staircases
• If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for a fee of $25 per pet per nightGet the full listing »