- Tastefully Furnished
- Best Location, Hearth of Down town Montreal
- Side by Side Concordia University
- Walking distance to Metro Guy-Concordia. Walk Score 99
- Multinational restaurants, cafe and bars 5 min to crescent St.
- Pick up upon request.
The location is best in the city for groups and family coming to have fun in Montreal; famous Crescent Street is less than 5 minutes away. Enough pubs, restaurants and clubs to keep you busy for weeks.
Our place comes fully equipped, towels, dinnerware, very comfortable beds and linens, access to a pool, gym, and sauna in the building, TV and high speed Wi-Fi. Anything your group needs we have!
Whatever the occasion, enjoy complete privacy with full access to the apartment.
- Anything 4 guests needs we have!
- Gym, Pool, Sauna from 8AM to 10pm!
- Laundry room access 24/7
We can often accommodate early, partial check in (Drop off bags, use the pool, etc. while cleaners finish - ASK US).
We are always available to help with ideas, directions, or any other question you might have - free of charge! Let us know if you have any special requests. You will have our personal cell phone number.
- The parking spots can be arranged in the same building with $30/night. (Please note that the Garage Entrance has a max height clearance of 182 cm / 6’ feet.)
Note that the clearance for the garage is 6 feet. This is fine for SUV but not one with ski rack on top.
- The storage your luggage before check-in or after checkout can be arranged in the same building (the other unit) with only $1/hour for each piece.
- Extra cleaning for the duration of your stay can be arranged with $39 for each time (the apartment will be clean as clean as check-in day)
Ville-Marie is the name of a borough (arrondissement) in the centre of the city of Montreal, Quebec. The borough is named after Fort Ville-Marie, the French settlement that would later become Montreal (now Old Montreal), which was located within the present-day borough.
This location is a popular attraction for both tourists and locals alike. North of De Maisonneuve Boulevard, one can find many luxury boutiques and art galleries in a Victorian architectural setting. To the south of de Maisonneuve the concentration of nightclubs, bars and restaurants makes this Montreal s most well-known nightlife strips.
- Guy-Concordia metro station located within 1 minutes walking from my apartment
Multiple buses and Metro stations on each corner.
Night buses on the corner.
- The Montreal Museum of Fine Art located within 2 minutes walking
- Concordia university located within 1 minute walking
- McGill university located within 10 minutes walking
- Bell Centre located within 15 minutes walking
- The Old Montreal located within 40 minutes walking
- The Places des Art located within 15 minutes walking
- Mount Royal park located within 15 minutes walking
- The Crescent street (night life of Montreal) located in 3 minutes walking
- Hundreds restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs located in a few apartments walkingGet the full listing »