Dive into a Lake of the Ozarks retreat at this 4-bed, 3-bath vacation rental condo in Camdenton! With room for 11 guests, this is the perfect home-away-from-home for family and friends to enjoy everything this Missouri oasis has to offer. Inside, you'll find numerous amenities, while outside resort luxuries, including two pools and fire pit, complete the package. Spend your days boating, sunbathing, fishing, and just enjoying the serene scenery - all guaranteed to keep you coming back for more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Loft: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Decompress as you set foot inside this airy 1,800-square-foot condo! Vaulted ceilings soar above you while floor-to-ceiling windows illuminate the floor below; bringing awareness to the plush furnishings and the stylish decor found throughout the main living area.
After a day on the lake, find yourself relaxed with your feet propped up as shows play on the 55-inch flat-screen cable Smart TV! Grab some snacks from the 3-person bar before stepping out onto the private balcony to take in the sights and sounds of the passing boats. Other travelers might prefer to head upstairs for a round of poker in the loft!
As the sun begins to set, fire up the gas grill; cooking dinner's main course to perfection. Inside, fellow guests can whip up complementing dishes in the fully equipped kitchen, boasting everything from modern appliances to ample cookware. Once the meal is complete, gather around the 2 outdoor tables to enjoy an al fresco dining experience!
Come nightfall, comfortable accommodations will be waiting for all in one of the 4 bedrooms. The home features not only one master bedroom, but 2 - both complete with private en-suite bathrooms. Plus, the bunk room is perfect for the kiddos of the group, with a twin-over-full bunk bed - making this the perfect stay for all.
-- THE LOCATION --
Boasting a prime waterfront location on Big Niangua Arm at mile marker 9, this incredible vacation rental condo has it all! Spend your days lounging by either community pool or ripping across the lake's surface - in your personal watercraft or rent one from Lake Runners!
Besides boating, you'll enjoy swimming and fishing - just to name a few activity options. The condo is also conveniently close to Bridal Cave, a beautiful cave system with giant columns, massive draperies, and astounding pieces of onyx.
For hiking and picnics, check out Ha Ha Tonka State Park - a scenic green space featuring ruins of a 20th-century castle, plus trails caves and serene views of the lake - just 8 minutes away! There's also golfing close by at Lake Valley Golf Club and Old Kinderhook.
After a day outdoors, everyone will be ready for a mouthwatering meal from one of the local restaurants close to the property! The Trophy Room is just a short 5-minute drive away while many more are just 5 minutes farther in the town of Camdenton. For more metropolitan luxuries, venture to the Osage Beach Outlet Marketplace - only 28 minutes from the condo!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private furnished balcony, 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV with cable, 32-inch flat-screen Smart TV with cable, free WiFi, poker table, in-unit laundry machines, boat slip with an additional fee, fresh linens and towels, open vehicle parking, off-site boat trailer parking and so much more
- Scenic waterfront Camdenton location- Nestled on the shore of Big Niangua Arm, with instant access to boating, fishing, swimming, and more, plus a convenient location near restaurants and shops!
- For use of the boat slip, please reach out at least a month prior to your scheduled arrival date to guarantee availability
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Waynesville-St. Robert Regional Airport - 5017 Iowa Ave, Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473, (~ 67 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property sleeps 11 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 13 if you supply your own sleeping accommodations
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »