Perched on a quiet mountainside overlooking the pristine waters of Tennessee's Watauga Lake resides "Vol Hollow," a premier lake view townhome with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and sleeping for 8. This delightful vacation retreat is insulated from lake and road noise and conveniently located within a short drive from water sports, the Appalachian Trail, shopping, dining, and numerous other attractions.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Sofa Sleeper
This townhouse is the perfect size for a family or group traveling together. The moment you arrive, you'll immediately fall in love with the unit's cozy, tastefully decorated interior, boasting comfortable furnishings and everything you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay.
Spend your downtime unwinding in the charming living area next to the majestic stone fireplace while watching your favorite show on the flat-screen TV with Roku and DirecTV!
After a fun day of outdoor activities, come home to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen before gathering around the adjacent dining area with your travel companions, where you can exchange stories about the day's adventures.
At the end of the day, relax outside on the deck with your beverage of choice and enjoy the magnificent sunset over the lake! Once you're ready to tuck in, both bedrooms offer TVs and attached bathrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
The large paved parking area adjacent to the unit makes parking your boat and trailer a breeze. Drive about 4 minutes to Sink Mountain Lake for access to a year-round boat ramp free to the public. Sink Mountain offers a variety of hiking trails and beaches to enjoy.
If you left your boat at home and still want to go boating, simply take a 15 minute drive to one of the many full-service marinas on the lake for boat rentals, supplies, and licenses.
You'll also find riding stables, white water rafting, kayaking, spelunking, and tons of other activities near the property. Your dream lake and mountain vacation awaits!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, Hunter ceiling fans, 3 flat-screen TVs with Roku and DirecTV (access to live and on-demand TV), in-unit washer/dryer, large walk-in closets, gas log fireplace, private deck with outdoor furniture and electric grill, lakeview balcony, firepit and more
- Immaculately landscaped exterior with paved private road for easy access
- Quiet, peaceful location with beautiful lake and mountain views!
- Free long distance telephone service for anywhere in the US is included!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, 60-pound weight limit)
- A $250 fine will be imposed for any pets found to exceed the weight limit
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Guests must observe quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 10:00 am
- No fireworks allowed
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- A 4 wheel drive vehicle is suggested during the winter months as it is difficult to reach if there are snowy or icy conditions.Get the full listing »