Escape to Toledo Bend Lake at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath Burkeville vacation rental home, nestled on a half acre of land right off the water. Spend your days launching a canoe or kayak right off the dock, barbecuing on the deck, or roasting marshmallows over the fire pit come nighttime - all while staying in this rustic, wheelchair-friendly home for 6! While the home is an ultimate summer destination, the private hot tub and cozy interior, make it a true four-season home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Non-Pullout Couch | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattresses
** This property can sleep 6 on beds but is flexible for up to 4 additional guests **
As soon as you arrive, head right down to the private dock, which lies only a short stroll from the home’s backdoor. Let the kids launch the paddle board or kayaks into the water, or take the whole family out on an afternoon boat ride in the motorized boat. These are available for an additional fee.
After a long day on the lake, whip up a zesty barbecue dinner while everyone else spends some leisurely time on the hammock or tree swings. Come nighttime, let the festivities continue by starting up the fire pit and gathering for some tasty s’mores!
On the colder months, the 4-person hot tub will ensure you’ll still have a cozy space to breathe in the fresh air. With all these outdoor amenities, the entertainment is truly endless!
When you’re ready to head inside, you’ll find 1,840 square feet of warm and cozy living space. With 19-foot cathedral ceilings, 180-degree views of the lake, and exposed timber beams cut from trees harvested on the property, this charming cabin oozes rustic charm.
Whether you’re relaxing on the comfortable leather couches, watching shows on the flat-screen TVs, or joining together for a feast on the 8-person dining table, the lake will be sparkling right in your line of sight!
On those days that you do cook inside, the kitchen comes fully equipped with all necessary cooking appliances. Whip up a favorite recipe to spoil your loved ones!
-- THE LOCATION --
This Texas lakefront home is the perfect place to simply get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Spend your days bird watching, boating swimming, fishing, or hunting.
For optimum relaxation, let your children play on the nearby beach, which is surrounded by logs, while the adults relax on the hammock attached the nearby cypress trees with a gripping book.
The entrance to the Sabine National Forest is just a half mile from this home. The 160,656-acre forest is the easternmost of the four national forests in Texas and forms part of the boundary between Texas and Louisiana. Enjoy hiking, fishing, or camping within this beauty wilderness area.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished deck, 4-person hot tub, dock, fire pit (starter pack of wood provided), gas grill, tree swings, hammock, 3 flat-screen TVs with directv, Blu-ray player, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking, boat parking, wheelchair ramp, and more!
- Amenities available at an additional fee include a motorized boat, kayaks, bikes, and a child-sized paddle board
- Waterfront Toledo Bend Lake location! Enjoy easy access to boating, fishing, swimming, and more! Just half a mile from the Sabine National Forest.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Alexandria International Airport - 1100 Frank Andrews Blvd, Alexandria, LA 71303, (~ 80.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property can sleep 6 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible for up to 4 additional guests for a total of 10 with use of the non-pullout couch and twin air mattresses
- Please note this home is located in a rural area and the following animals are known to be in this area: alligators, copperhead snakes, rattle snakes, water moccasins, coral snakes, spiders, cougars, bobcats, wild pigs, raccoons, beavers, coyotes, foxes, deer, and snapping turtles. Please use caution and swim at own risk
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »