Apartment 102m2: bedroom and living room. In the bedroom there are two beds with a common backrest. The same bed in the living room, as well as a sofa bed. Up to 6 adults. Kitchenette: cooker, fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, other kitchen utensils. 2 bathrooms: bath, shower. In the apartment: loggia, air conditioning, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, washing machine, dryer, hangers, TV (1), satellite TV, internet (Wi-Fi), safe, bed linen, towels, toilet paper.
The cost of housing includes: cleaning - 2 times a week, change of towels - 2 times a week, change of bed linen - once a week.
- You are met and settled only by our employees (NOT reseption)!
- When you leave, you hand over the apartment and keys to our employees only
Territory and infrastructure of the resort complex Emerald Resort & SPA
- 3 outdoor swimming pools, with a total area of 2500 m2, with children's sections
(lifeguards work at the pools)
- Umbrellas, chaise lounges, shower by the pool - all for free
- A bar with a waterfall by the pool
- 2 restaurants
- Currency exchange.
- ATM (Raiffeisenbank)
- Laundry (self-service) .
- Underground and above ground parking (free of charge)
- Children's Town .
- Call the doctor.
- Children's animation (works on the schedule of the complex)
- Indoor swimming pool 22 m long with heated water (works on the complex's schedule)
- Tennis courts .
- SPA in the main building, 1500 m2 .
- reseption - works around the clock
* You can book a transfer from / to Burgas / Varna airport (requiring payment)
* You can order a baby cot and / or highchair (charge)
* You can order a baby stroller, an umbrella from the sun, a baby pot (for free)
Describe the area
In the village of Ravda there is everything necessary for quiet living and relaxing at sea: grocery stores, post office, pharmacy, bank, numerous restaurants and cafes, vegetable and fruit market, department stores.
There is no nightlife, there are no historical sights. But they are many in the neighboring ancient Nessebar, which is located about 3-4 km from Ravda. In 1983, UNESCO made Nessebar a World Heritage Site. Night life in the resort can be felt by driving about 5 km to the resort of Sunny Beach. Here the night life fades away only with the first rays of the sun. 2 km from the center of Ravda is Nessebar water park. It is believed that the cost of recreation, incl. food in Ravda is much lower than in neighboring resorts.
The coast has an inexpensive municipal transport connection. Public transport stops on the central square of Ravda. By bus you can reach Burgas, Sunny Beach, Nessebar, etc.Get the full listing »