Base your Buena Vista getaway out of this unique vacation rental house! Complete with a spacious deck and gazebo - perfect for entertaining - and situated on Cottonwood Creek, this peaceful home can host an amazing 9-person retreat. Newly renovated, the 3-bed, 2-bath abode boasts 1,722 square feet of living space characterized by one-of-a-kind decor and a cozy atmosphere. After ski trips to nearby Monarch or Copper Mountain, explore this charming mountain town, located minutes from the property.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Step through the large covered front porch to enter this charming 'Creekside Retreat!' Over 1,500 square feet of newly renovated living space awaits your group of 9 - spread out and kick your feet up after hours of carving some slopes! The main living area features a flat-screen cable TV and gas fireplace, offering the perfect ambiance for cozy nights in.
Head to the fully equipped kitchen - with granite countertops, wood cabinets, and unique floor tiling - when you've worked up an appetite! With all new appliances and convenient amenities like a blender, Keurig, full knife set, induction cooktop, and double oven, your meal preparations will be a breeze.
Spend peaceful mornings and memorable evenings lounging on the expansive back deck or gazebo. Sip your coffee outside while you soak up the fresh mountain air, and at night, fire up the gas grill for a home-style cookout! Dine al fresco at the gazebo's dining table and end the day gathered around the fire pit, relishing your tranquil surroundings and the company of your travel companions! Before climbing into your comfy beds, treat yourself to a relaxing soak in the master bath's antique claw-foot tub.
-- THE LOCATION --
A large array of outdoor recreational activities will be at your fingertips while staying at the 'Creekside Retreat' in the heart of Colorado. The property is located right on Cottonwood Creek only a few minutes from the Arkansas River, where you can experience some of the best whitewater rafting in the state! Try kayaking or paddleboarding for a more low-key activity, all while soaking in the stunning views of Mount Princeton and other 14'ers in the Collegiate Peaks!
Numerous ATV trails can be found in the area, in addition to plenty of hiking and mountain biking opportunities. Calling all ski bunnies and winter travelers - take easy day trips to surrounding resorts, including Monarch Mountain about 45 minutes away and Copper Mountain or Breckenridge just over 1 hour.
Hop on the bicycles, provided at the house, and make your way to Buena Vista's quaint Main Street, just 1 mile away. Roam this endearing downtown area - lined with historic buildings and boasting a jaw-dropping Rocky Mountains view - and peruse spectacular shops, delicious restaurants, and more.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a Keurig & electric tea kettle, free WiFi, ample parking, central heating, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries, en-suite bathroom, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, gas fireplace, Pack N' Play & high chair, fire pit, gas grill, gazebo, covered front porch, expansive deck with outdoor dining table, adult & kid-sized bicycles with helmets, and more
- Unbeatable Buena Vista location situated just 1 mile from Main Street and minutes away from the Arkansas River! Surrounded by outdoor recreation options for all seasons, including numerous 14'ers and Monarch Mountain, Copper Mountain, and Breckenridge Ski Resort all 60 miles away or less
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Colorado Springs Airport (~103 miles away) | Denver International Airport (~145 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
** This property's short term rental license number is #STR20-034 **
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This property sleeps 7 guests in beds and 2 additional guests in the provided queen air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to 9
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »