** Please note there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Speed down mountain biking trails at Tsali, whitewater raft along the Nantahala River, horseback ride through the breathtaking Great Smoky Mountains, hike the Appalachian Trail, and more in this amazing Bryson City getaway for 4. Soak in the 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental home's hot tub after grilling dinner in the backyard and dining in the fresh mountain air.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1 (Studio): Queen Bed, Futon
Start your vacation off right at ‘Gone Paddling’ with a hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs and crispy bacon in the fully equipped kitchen. Eat together at the dining table for 4 by the window and take your coffee out to the front porch and sit in rustic rocking chairs while enjoying the fresh Great Smoky Mountain air.
Now that you're fueled and ready for a day of adventures, spend a day traipsing through the North Carolina countryside, with endless places to hike, mountain bike, ski, and more.
Head home and throw burgers and brats on the backyard grill. You'll love dining in the outdoor picnic area, complete with long benches and picnic tables. The peaceful spot is framed by trees and a perfect place to enjoy hours of after-dinner laughter and conversations.
When your bellies are full, tidy up and head inside to slip into your swimsuits for a soak in the private hot tub on the front porch. Sip wine and relax until it's time for bed. Head inside to turn on a movie on the flat-screen cable TV and fall asleep to a classic film. Awake refreshed with the sun warming your face, ready for another day of your Bryson City vacation.
-- THE LOCATION --
Play year-round in vibrant Bryson City, with snowboarding, skiing, hot tubbing, shopping, hiking, mountain biking, and so much more!
The Great Smoky Mountains are your playground this vacation, with incredible snowboarding and skiing runs to fill winter vacations. After a day of shredding powder, refuel at Jimmy Mac's for delicious comfort food.
Nantahala Outdoor Center is only 5 minutes from the property, where the adrenaline junkies in your group will love ziplining and whitewater rafting! For less heart-pounding adventures, go horseback riding through the Great Smoky Mountains or hiking along the scenic Appalachian Trail.
Tsali is only 5 miles from the vacation rental home. This famous world-class mountain biking area is named after a Cherokee leader and offers premier trails and pristine views.
If you're feeling lucky, head to Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort to try your hand at the slots and some Black Jack! Use your winnings in Bryson City, with numerous places to shop and dine.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, linens and towels, complimentary toiletries, futon, fire pit, outside picnic area with picnic table and chairs, hot tub, grill, wraparound porch, parking, and more
- Vacation planning/booking is available for activities such as white water rafting, zip line excursions, horseback rides, jeep tours, train excursions and more. Please reach out for details
- This Nantahala Gorge cabin is just 30 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park entrance. With world-class biking at Tsali Recreation Area, breathtaking hiking along the Appalachian Trail, fishing, boating, zip lining, horseback riding, skiing, and more, this incredible outdoor location has something for everyone! Test your luck at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort and use your winnings to shop and dine in Bryson City.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732, (~ 80 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per night fee (pets must be on flea protection, and crated when left alone. Crates are available upon request)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »