Vaulted, wood-paneled ceilings frame this charming, rustic vacation rental home nestled among tall trees overlooking the mountains. Sit on the wraparound deck and soak in the hot tub with your party of 11. The 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath property is 20 minutes from Nantahala Outdoor Center and Appalachian Trail, so you can fill your Bryson City getaway with outdoor adventures, picturesque hikes, zip lining, and more. Be sure to spend a scenic afternoon exploring Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Your custom home-away-from-home awaits, with high cathedral ceilings and wood-paneling framing the interior. You'll love lounging in the bright, open living room, where natural light pours in through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Relax on the leather sofa, accented by embroidered pillows and a colorful oriental rug. Read a book during the day, play on the foosball table downstairs, enjoy a late-night glass of wine by the gas log fireplace, or watch a movie.
The spacious fully equipped kitchen features Corian counters, cherry cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. The pantry is ideal for large groups. Dine in the kitchen or enjoy a meal with the crew in the separate dining room.
The large wraparound deck looks out over breathtaking Smoky Mountain views. Sip your morning coffee while lounging on the outdoor chairs, play a game of ping pong, and spend your evenings soaking in the private hot tub.
When bedtime arrives, retire to the master bedroom which features an en-suite bathroom with a claw-foot tub and French doors leading to the enclosed porch.
-- THE LOCATION --
Drive 20 minutes to Nantahala Outdoor Center where you can go white water rafting, zip lining, and more! With access to the Appalachian Trail and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park nearby, your hiking boots will get lots of use as you explore the picturesque trails! Be sure to bring your mountain bike along and ride world-class trails at the Tsali Recreation Area.
You'll love exploring charming Bryson City, full of local restaurants, shops, and more. Check out numerous museums and historic spots, like the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad and Fly Fishing Museum of the Southern Appalachians!
Only 30 minutes from Cherokee, you'll have access to endless restaurants and entertainment in the popular North Carolina city. Bring your lucky dice and four-leaf clovers along and test your luck at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort.
Explore picturesque waterfalls at Falls Branch Falls and Indian Creek Falls, go fishing, camp at Deep Creek, and more during your memorable Bryson City vacation.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, central air conditioning, in-unit washer and dryer, en-suite bathroom, linens and towels provided, ping pong table, foosball table, fireplace, grill, fire pit, outdoor seating, patio, garage parking, and more!
- This ideally located Bryson City home is close to the Nantahala Outdoor Center, Tuckasegee River, and Appalachian Trail so you can fill your stay with outdoor adventures galore. Visit Cherokee for dining, drinks, entertainment, and more! You'll love the incredible Great Smoky Mountain views; be sure to visit the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad and Fly Fishing Museum while in town!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (~80 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the driveway is very steep
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »