** New December & January Availability**
Come see why Crown Heights is one of Brooklyn’s hippest neighborhoods!
Join the eclectic, artistic, fashionable, and diverse people who call Crown Heights home. Situated within the most lively section of Crown Heights, right off Franklin Avenue, this row house flat features spacious, modern rooms with crisp interiors.
ABOUT THE RENTAL
The beautiful, newly remodeled apartment is on one full floor of an 1880s Brownstone near a bustling energetic street and features modern appliances, heated bathroom floor, and a decorative fireplace with mantle. The apartment is in an owner-occupied two-unit townhouse that was gut-renovated in 2016. The apartment features:
* Open plan living room and kitchen
* Living room with clean, modern, streamlined furniture
* Gourmet kitchen Miele dishwasher, Viking gas stove, and microwave oven
* Fully equipped kitchen with cookware, cutlery, dishes, teakettle, coffee press, wine glasses, and coffee mugs
* One and half bedrooms (second room has separate entrance but is currently partially furnished. Air Mattress avaiable for third guest)
*queen bed with linens and bedding; towels for bath
* Flat screen TV and Wi-Fi access
* brand new apartment with solid wood oak floors, recessed lighting, luxury kitchen appliances (Meile dishwasher and Viking Stove), and in-window air conditioning unit
* Convenient street parking
* Fantastic neighborhood amenities including laundry services, grocery, bars, cafes, restaurants and grocery within walking distance
* 3 short blocks to 2/3-train or 4/5-train; Less than 10-min walk to A/C trains.
* The unit is the full garden floor of the townhouse with a private entrance
Our home has fantastic transportation with 3-short blocks to the Franklin Avenue subway station that has access to the express 2,3,4,5 trains, and the Prospect Park Shuttle. The 2,3,4 and 5 trains provide easy access to the East or West sides of Manhattan and takes approximately 30 minutes to reach downtown Manhattan (World Trade Center) and 45-minutes to mid-town (Herald Square or Union Square).
Crown Heights is a trendy, neighborhood with fantastic transportation and tons of restaurants and bars, boutiques, bars, cafes, parks, and playgrounds just steps away. Some of our favorite restaurants, cafes, and bakeries are just few short blocks away.
On your stay, join locals at one of the many nearby outdoor bars or pubs (such as Bergn, Franklin Park, Chavelas, Barbancino, Aita Trattoria, or Rosco's Pizza, or Catfish) or cafes and juice bars (Starbucks, Pulp and Bean, Ibis, or Veggies Natural Juice Bar). Hop on the train or in an Uber to get to the music venues in Williamsburg, the acclaimed restaurants of Smith Street, or a night out in Manhattan.
PARKS AND MUSEUMS
We are a short walk to the Brooklyn Museum (10-min stroll), the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens (10-min stroll), Prospect Park (15-min walk), Main Branch of the Brooklyn Library (15-min), Brooklyn Children's Museum (10-min walk), Prospect Park Green Market (15-min walk).Get the full listing »