Escape to New England and stay near the heart of Boston at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Brookline. Located within walking distance of restaurants and coffee shops, and just 20 minutes from downtown, this home is the perfect home base for 6 travelers looking to experience to best of Beantown. Return home from a day of fun in the city and relax on the private balcony while you enjoy your favorite refreshing beverage!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed
Featuring an open floor plan, this home is perfect for all of your travel companions to spread out and enjoy themselves while on vacation. The spacious living room opens up into the fully-equipped kitchen, where you can prepare all of your favorite meals.
After a tiring day exploring the city, kick back on one of the 2 comfy sofas in the living room and watch your favorite shows or movies on the flat-screen cable TV.
Pull up a chair at the desk in the master bedroom and use the free wireless internet access to get some work done while you're out of the office.
You're to sleep well in either of the queen beds each night. The master bedroom hosts a huge walk-in closet to store all of your belongings.
If you are traveling with more than 6 guests, please search the availability of Evolve listing numbers 404989 and 404987 - which are right next door to this unit!
-- THE LOCATION --
Located in the nice Brookline area, the apartment is ideal for experiencing the best of Boston! Walk to either of the 2 nearby train stations and arrive downtown in a matter of minutes.
Downtown, you can visit the Boston Commons, Old North Church, Boston Tea Party Museum, and many more historic attractions. Go for a walk along the Freedom Trail and learn all about America's past.
Though downtown is full of great restaurants, you don't have to leave the neighborhood for tasty food. There are plenty of restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance of the apartment.
Get some fresh air at the reservoir, which is ideal for walking and running. You can take your kids to the nearby park to let them work off excess energy!
Those visiting family and friends in nearby hospitals will find that this apartment is the perfect location. You'll be within a 10-minute walk from the Children's Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham Women's Hospital, Mass General, and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, balcony, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, air conditioning, central heating, free on-site laundry machines in basement, and much more!
- A highchair and playpen are available upon request
- Great Brookline location just minutes from downtown Boston, 2 train stops, reservoir, children's park, and numerous hospitals
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Logan International Airport, 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128 (~8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note parking may not be available during your stay, please inquire with Evolve with any questions
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please reach out to the guest contact prior to arrival to check the availability of a parking spot. There are limited spots available and there may be no available spots during your time of stay, so please ensure you are reaching out to the guest contact prior to arrival to confirm if you will have a spot available or not. If there is a spot available there is a parking fee of $25 per nightGet the full listing »