For a worry-free escape amid nature, look no further than this charming 6-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental cabin! This incredible getaway is sure to sweep you off your feet, as it boasts sleeping arrangements for 13, a fire pit, boat parking, and easy access to Broken Bow Lake! With a prime location within minutes of a petting zoo, saloon, and dollar store, this home-away-from-home offers the best of untouched beauty and small town experiences!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed| Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed
Cruise through the lush forestry of Broken Bow to discover this tastefully appointed home surrounded by an expansive grass yard. Inside, you'll find 3,000 square feet of living space, where hardwood floors and mountain-themed decor create a rustic ambiance.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all your culinary necessities, including stainless steel appliances, cookware, and dishware - there's even a charcoal grill on the deck! After all is prepped and ready, gather in the formal dining area for a quality meal.
Leisurely evenings invite you to sip a glass of wine from the furnished deck, gather around the fire pit to make s'mores, or take a soothing soak in the private hot tub. This home comes with several more outdoor perks; cornhole game boards and a horseshoe pit!
As the day comes to an end, convene in the spacious living room for family movie night! When it's time for bed, rest easy in the master bedroom's cozy queen bed knowing your travel companions are sleeping soundly throughout the rest of the home. With 6 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, everyone can comfortably sprawl out and have plenty of space to get ready each day!
-- THE LOCATION --
With Broken Bow Lake just 5 minutes up the road, you can easily have a day on the waterfront! Bring your boat along to explore the 14,000-acre lake. with family & friends. These waters are also perfect for kayaking, fly fishing, and swimming!
On water's edge, you'll find Beavers Bend State Park offering duck boat, horseback riding, and zip lining tours! Other popular activities in this area are hiking, biking, and taking miniature trains rides - perfect for the kids.
When you want a taste of the local culture, pop over to Hochatown BBQ for a delicious pulled pork sandwich! Enjoy a craft brew at the nearby brewery or try a new vino at one of the 2 local wineries.
While you're out, grab a drink at the local saloon, visit the Hochatown Petting Zoo, and restock your gear at Hookers Bait Shop.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 1 flat-screen cable TV, 3 TVs connected to internet and Netflix, free WiFi, a wood-burning fireplace, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a charcoal grill, furnished deck, fire pit, cornhole, horseshoes, lifejackets, a private hot tub, ample parking for cars/boat trailers/ATVs, and more!
- Amazing Broken Bow Location - Only 5 minutes to Broken Bow Lake and close to Beavers Bend State Park, outdoor activities, and the local petting zoo!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Texarkana Regional Airport - 201 Airport Dr, Texarkana, AR 71854, (~89 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No cutting trees in the yard
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval and additional fee (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »