This beautiful new stacked rock and log luxury cabin sets high on top of a mountain in the Ouachita National Forest. You will love this quiet spot in the woods, which is only minutes from all the Hochatown wineries, breweries and unique shops. You can be skiing or fishing on the Broken Bow Lake within a 5-minute drive from the cabin. Hiking and trout fishing in Beavers Bend State Park is also only a 5-minute drive away. You may just want to stay at your cabin, watching for the deer to stroll by, while you soak in the bubbly hot tub cabana. You will be in the lap of luxury in the new Highland Ridge cabin.
This cabin offers a large, open floor plan, with sky-high beamed ceilings in the living / dining / kitchen area. Plush leather furnishings, hardwood re-sawn oak floors, granite counters, rock accents and unique fixtures and ceiling fans are featured throughout. Windows are everywhere - with wood blinds,, which will let you bring nature into full view from inside this beautiful new luxury log cabin home. Simply flip a wall switch to turn on the living room gas log, rock fireplace. The oversized flat screen offers a large satellite Smart TV and a DVD player.
The ultra-modern kitchen features beautiful wood flooring, a granite island bar, a gas cooktop stove and all stainless built-in appliances. The dining table seats 8 - 10 people, with additional barstool seating for 3 at the island bar.
The sun room / game room, which is right off the kitchen area, offers a game table, a sleeper sofa and many games, cards and books for hours of family together time. The sun room got its name because it is surrounded by windows with wood blinds, where you can gaze at nature on two sides of the cabin from inside.
The over-sized master bedroom features an iron King bed, two bedside tables with lamps, luxury linens, a dresser and a flat screen TV. The Master bathroom offers his and hers sinks, lots of cabinets for storage and an oversized walk-in tile shower with multiple shower heads. And who wouldn't love the free-standing soaking tub, for an old-fashioned luxury bubble bath during their vacation?
Bedrooms #2 and #3 are also well furnished, including dressers, TV's, a private bath for each bedroom - one with a Queen bed and the other with a King. One of these baths offers a large tile walk-in shower, and the other offers a tub / shower combination.
After a day at the lake, grill out on the back deck and enjoy your dinner on the covered patio in front of the panoramic forest canopy backdrop, and the outside fireplace. The expansive back deck features a walkway to a separate hot tub cabana. For hours of family fun, there is a horseshoe pit. Don't forget the s'mores to enjoy around the furnished campfire pit.
Whether you like to hike, golf, fish, swim, canoe or water ski, ATV or go horseback riding nearby during the day - you will love coming back to Highland Ridge's abundance of luxury and amenities.
Cabin Features and Amenities
* 1-Story Luxury Log Cabin
* 3 Bedrooms - TV's , Dressers - 2 Kings / 1 Queen
* 3.5 Bathrooms
* Sleeps 8 Comfortably (can add up to 2 more)
* Hot Tub - Walkway to a Separate Cabana
* Black-out Curtains in Front Windows
* Wooden Blinds throughout the rest of the cabin
* 1.2 Acre Wooded Lot
* 2 Gas Log Fireplaces - Inside & Outside
* Fully-equipped Kitchen w/ a Gas Stove
* Built-in Upgraded Stainless Appliances
* Cookware, Dishes & Flatware
* Drip Coffee Maker (coffee, creamer & sugar provided)
* Keurig Coffee-Maker - Bring Your K-Cups!
* Toaster, Blender
* (2) DVD Players
* Gas Grill
* Furnished Campfire Pit
* Horseshoe Pit
* Smoke Detectors
* Luxury Linens & Towels
* Ceiling Fans
* Hair Dryer
* Washer/Dryer (with detergent, etc. provided)
* Circle Drive - Plenty of Parking
All Cabins include:
* A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
* Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills
* We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out
* Central Heat/Air
* A FREE supply of firewood (approx. 20 logs) is provided for stays during October 15 - March 15
.Get the full listing »