Brisbane midway between SF Intl Airport, and San Francisco!
• 1,200 Sqft.
• private deck to enjoy lush trees, wild flowers, and birds
• full-kitchen for cooking
• “free wifi” - fast wifi , direcTV ultimate w/ 225+ channels
• parking is reserved for you
• washer/dryer upon request
• 5min to Sfo
• 20min to downtown Sf
• heated community outdoor pool 5 min drive
• extremely safe neighborhood
For Bigger group or ‘A Million Dollar View’ of pacific ocean, please visit https://abnb.me/umnsrzYryQ
Note: smoking, events/parties are *STRICTLY* prohibited, Security Deposit at Risk!
• Nestled in San Bruno mountains, surrounded by dense lush trees, wild flowers, birds yet ideally located near highway 101, caltrain, Bart/cartrain shuttle, the peninsula, silicon valley, san francisco, and sfo.
Guests have access to the entire apartment during the stay, completely separate entrance to yourself but not accessible to other parts of the property.
Interaction with Guests:
We respond promptly to messages, calls or e-mails.
Brisbane Hills is safe, quiet, and friendly with unique homes sharing its border with SF, and within minutes away from SFO. It is also known as City Of Stars wherein during Xmas holidays many of the residents light huge stars, a tradition that can be traced back to several decades. Brisbane Downtown is small, offering coffee shop and excellent restaurants.
Our place sits on a private road with few neighbors.
Glorious Views of Sunrise from San Bruno State Park if you’re able to wake up early. Or in the evening for a Spectacular Views of San Francisco Sunset, they call it a wonder of a Thousand Pink Sparkles across the Bay.
Our place is within minutes from highway 101 & 280 and near Caltrain down the hill. There is a bus (San Bruno Ave & Annis Rd), but please check the schedule since it is not a busy line. It also requires about a mile walk uphill.
We recommend a rental car.
Uber/Lyft (downloadable app on smartphone)
- $15 from airport
- $20 to SF
Use the below codes for first-time users:
- For $20 in Uber credit, use my code - iyql4
- For $20 in Lyft credit, use my code - daniel4661
Other Things to Note:
Hey, avid hikers or trees huggers - Brisbane is near these awesome hiking trails, or your wilderness wonderland :) Enjoy!
Muir Woods • 45 miles
Stinson Beach • 52 miles
Napa • 64 miles
Point Reyes • 87 miles
Carmel-by-the-Sea • 116 miles
Big Sur • 154 miles
Lake Tahoe • 237 miles
Yosemite • 216 miles
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PM
* Check in: from 15:00h to 20:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: USD 250.00-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
Registration number: 47-1798100
id: 996938Get the full listing »