No matter the season, you're sure to enjoy your stay in Brian Head brimming with outdoor recreation! Make the most of your getaway when you book this ski-in 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental condo located between 2 chair lifts at the Giant Steps Ski Lodge. This condo boasts accommodations for 10, a furnished loft, wraparound deck, and access to community amenities including the hot tub & sauna. Don't forget to pay a visit to Cedar Breaks National Monument 3 miles down the road!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Pullout Twin Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: 2 Air Mattresses (in Bedroom 2)
It's no secret why this spacious corner unit is the perfect home base in Brian Head! After you've utilized the dumb waiter to easily haul your luggage up, step inside to find a well-lit space, furnished with fresh decor and hardwood floors.
The floor-to-ceiling stone accent wall anchors the airy living room. Turn on the flat-screen cable Smart TV equipped with a DVD player to watch a new movie during downtime.
Show off your cooking skills in the fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and an eat-in breakfast bar. Grillmasters can utilize the gas grill on the large wraparound deck featuring mountain views.
Dining in style will be a breeze at the bar-style banquet table with enough seating for 6. After-dinner entertainment is ready in the community clubhouse with a billiards, foosball, and air hockey table.
When the night comes to an end, head for bed in one of the 2 bedrooms - each outfitted with their own flat-screen cable TV. Other travelers can have their own space in the furnished loft with a kitchenette and flat-screen cable TV.
-- THE LOCATION --
What's better than returning home after a full day of skiing only to relax in the shared hot tub or sauna?
This condo has views of the tubing and skiing runs on either side of the building, so days on the slopes are hassle-free. Skip the skis and snap on those snowshoeing boots to trek the Navajo Trail.
Summer activities include hiking, biking, and ATVing throughout the scenic Brian Head terrain. Learn about The Iron County's history with a visit to The Parowan Gap - home to a variety of petroglyphs and dinosaur tracks.
Rich red colors of Cedar Breaks National Monument are located less than 10 minutes from this property. Pack a camera and hearty picnic for a memorable day surrounded by quintessential Utah scenes!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a wraparound deck, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), 4 flat-screen cable TVs (1 Smart TV), DVD player, free WiFi, gas grill, selection of puzzles & games, luggage racks, well-equipped kitchenette, in-unit laundry machines, dumb waiter, and more
- Giant Steps community amenities include a hot tub, sauna, clubhouse with foosball, air hockey, & billiards, underground parking garage, and more
- Prime Brian Head location between chair lifts - Easy access to skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking. and other outdoor recreation!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cedar City Regional Airport - 2560 Aviation Way St, Cedar City, UT 84721, (33 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note a 4WD or all-wheel drive may be necessary in the winter monthsGet the full listing »