With 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this Brewster vacation rental house is ideal for 11 guests looking for the quintessential Cape Cod retreat. The airy, spacious home is perfectly situated under 2 miles from Cape Cod Bay beaches and 11 miles from the National Seashore. The property boasts a sprawling, manicured yard and all the amenities needed for your family retreat. Sunbathe on sandy shores, savor local seafood and stroll through specialty shops, ending your days with soothing slumbers.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
As you arrive at the property, the first thing you’ll notice is the well-maintained yard, leading up to the Cape Cod-style exterior of the home, evocative of its surroundings.
The sunny common area combines the living room, dining room, and kitchen under beautiful, vaulted ceilings with large windows lining the walls. The open layout makes the home feel expansive yet comfortable with colorful, cheerful decor to set the tone for your vacation.
After salt-filled days on the National Seashore, prepare dinner in the fully equipped kitchen - or utilize the deck’s gas grill to cook up your catch-of-the-day. Dine around the dinner table, with seating for up to 10, or in front of the living room’s flat-screen cable TV, before turning in for the night.
All 4 bedrooms are well appointed and have easy access to the 3 pristine bathrooms - 2 downstairs and 1 upstairs. The large master suite is the only bedroom located upstairs, featuring an en-suite bathroom for maximum privacy.
-- THE LOCATION --
This residential home truly offers the best of both worlds, with its close proximity to beaches, along with countless local attractions, and plenty of opportunities for land-based recreation.
Within 2 miles, you’ll find beautiful beaches on the Cape Cod Bay, such as Skaket Beach, Crosby Landing Beach and Linnell Landing Beach. Venture a bit further east and you’ll find yourself at the Cape Cod National Seashore, just 11 miles away.
If you prefer land-locked activities, take a swing at golfing on one of many courses throughout the area, such as The Captains Golf Course. Nickerson State Park is only 1 mile away, with access to bountiful hiking and biking trails, woven throughout pine and oak forests. The park is also dotted with crystal-clear ponds for fishing and freshwater swimming.
For indoor fun, peruse the countless boutique shops and libraries throughout the area. Or, experience the local culture by sight at nearby museums and by taste at nearby eateries - Cap’t Cass is a bayfront gem serving up delicious seafood less than 2 miles away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 6-person dining table (with insert to seat up to 10), free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs (living room and master bedroom), central heating, air conditioning (window units), gas fireplace, private deck with gas grill, manicured yard, and more
- Convenient Brewster location 1 mile from Nickerson State Park, less than 2 miles from Cape Cod Bay beaches, and 11 miles from the National Seashore! Close to countless golf courses, restaurants, libraries, museums, and shops
- Nearest International Airport: Boston Logan International Airport (~ 90 miles)
- Nearest Domestic Airport: Barnstable Municipal Airport (~20 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »