A peaceful retreat in private woodland and 5,000 square feet of cabin-style living space await at this Brevard vacation rental. Nestled on 80 acres by the Gorge State Park, this 6-bedroom, 4-bath home offers an in-ground summer pool, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, a furnished deck, and a conference room with arrangements for 40+ people (not included in nightly rate). Enjoy easy access to dozens of waterfalls, trout fishing, rock climbing, hiking, the Biltmore House, countless breweries and more.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1 (Main): 3 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2 (Upstairs Left): 3 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3 (Upstairs Right): 3 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 (Downstairs Right): 4 Twin Beds | Bedroom 5 (Downstairs Left): 2 Twin Beds, Privacy Curtain Only | Bedroom 6 (Downstairs Middle Left): 2 Twin Beds, Privacy Curtain Only | Bedroom 7: 2 Twin Beds, Privacy Curtain Only
* All twin beds can be converted to king-sized beds upon request *
As this property lies just 45 minutes from the Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC airports, you'll enjoy an easy commute no matter which direction you're traveling from. The local contact is also available for airport transport if needed.
When you're not out exploring all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, enjoy the forest scenery from your private getaway. Tall trees and a lush yard space surround the pristine in-ground pool, while the furnished deck space includes a screened porch and a gas grill.
Each day, spend countless hours relaxing in the great outdoors, swimming in the private pool, soaking in the hot tub, and playing games in the yard. Fire up the grill to sear zesty meats and veggies while the kids play, then huddle around the outdoor fireplace to enjoy your barbecue as the sun sets.
This property is perfect for your next family wedding, corporate retreat, or other special events! The cabin hosts a beautiful outdoor space and a finished conference/reception room with a kitchen, which you can rent for an additional fee (dependant on use and party size). Inside the main lodge, a modern living space with rustic touches like exposed-beam ceilings and tons of natural light through A-frame windows set the environment for hours of relaxation.
Head into the spacious, fully equipped gourmet kitchen to whip up a 3-course meal for the entire group. Stainless steel appliances, ample counter space, and all the essential cookware and dishware make it easy to collaborate on your favorite home-cooked recipes.
Finish days in the downstairs living room, pour a nightcap at the bar, and gather around the fireplace to share quality time and conversation with loved ones. You'll find bedrooms on each level of them home with twin beds that can be converted to king-sized, while the main floor room boasts an en-suite bathroom featuring an elegant, stone shower with a rainfall showerhead.
-- THE LOCATION --
Endless outdoor adventures await your stay at this one-of-a-kind North Carolina retreat. Within an hour of the property, you'll discover dozens of breathtaking waterfalls - like Turtleback Falls, Whitewater Falls - sites for trout fishing, hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, and much more.
Head 25 minutes to Lake Toxaway to enjoy a day of boating excursions and other waterfront activities before making a pit stop at The Blind Mule. Tons of breweries also lie within an easy drive including Brevard Brewing Company, Peaks & Creeks Brewing, and Ecusta Brewing among many others.
Tour the historic Biltmore House - a maintained museum of George W. Vanderbilt's French Renaissance château with 250 rooms, stunning gardens, and much more - located just an hour away. Afterward, spend the day in Asheville, treating yourself at all the unique shops, restaurants, and other cultural attractions.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a gourmet, fully equipped kitchen on the main floor of the lodge, flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, laundry machines, furnished deck, private hot tub, screened porch, gas grill, indoor & outdoor fireplaces, an in-ground pool available in the summer, driveway parking for 10 cars, and more
- Peaceful Brevard location on a beautiful, 80-acre wooded lot - You'll be within 45 minutes of the Greenville and Asheville airports and within an hour of dozens of waterfalls, trout fishing, rock climbing, hiking, the Biltmore House, countless breweries and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (~60 miles away)
On-site Event Information:
- Weddings and other large events require an event fee - reach out to Evolve for more information
- 100 guests max for events
- Guests would need to set up a carpool system for parking
- Vendors and other services like porta-potties would require additional event insurance (reach out to Evolve for more details)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- If you are traveling with a larger group, check out the other listing (#415423 on the Evolve website). Both units can be rented together with accommodations for up to 31 guests
- A conference room is available for an additional fee. Fee varies depending on the event/scenario. If you would like to utilize the conference room, please contact Evolve
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The Upper and Lower Lodge on located on 80 acres. The Lower Lodge is the first house on the driveway. Stay left on the driveway which will end at the Upper Lodge. Between the two lodges, out of site, is a private residence. Please be respectful and do not disturb that residence
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Guests must show valid ID to homeowner upon arrival
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »