Escape the hustle and bustle of life with a relaxing retreat to this 3-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage, ‘Hickory Nut Hideaway!’ While just minutes to outdoor adventures within the Dupont State Forest and Pisgah National Forest, as well as the restaurants, shops, and food trucks in downtown Brevard, this quaint cottage feels worlds away from it all! Enjoy cuddling up inside, barbecuing in the fresh air, or fishing at the East Fork River! Trout fishermen, you’ll truly find no better location!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Couch
Take the beautiful countryside drive from downtown Brevard to this hidden cottage, where the peaceful sounds of nature promise a truly relaxing getaway. Sit out on the porch for some refreshments or head inside to unpack and enjoy your new abode.
The open layout combines a cozy living area and a fully equipped kitchen - all of which is decorated in an eclectic boho style. While the kids keep warm in front of the gas log fireplace, get to work whipping up a family favorite recipe in the kitchen.
There’s even a gas grill outside - perfect if your fishing excursions were successful! Enjoy your meal outside to enjoy the fresh air before heading inside to curl up in bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Walk over to East Fork French Broad River, which is known for its great trout fishing! Just 6 miles down the road, check out Headwaters Outfitters to get set up with kayaks, tubes, and other water equipment.
Outdoor adventurers, you’ll find no better location. The cottage is just 18 minutes from the Pisgah National Forest and 20 minutes from the Dupont State Forest. Both have swimming, hiking, fishing, nature watching, waterfall hikes, and so much more!
Downtown Brevard - just 9 miles away - has some great restaurants, unique shops, great food trucks, and a wonderful ice cream shop. If that’s not enough, Asheville is 1 hour away for endless entertainment!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, air conditioning, free WiFi, fully stocked kitchen, gas log fireplace, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, linens & towels, furnished porch, outdoor dining area, gas grill, outdoor hose for bike washing, dock with seating, and more!
- Secluded Brevard location within walking distance to East Fork French Broad River for great trout fishing. Endless outdoor adventures nearby in the Dupont State Forest and Pisgah National Forest!
- Nearest Major Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (~28 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »