Experience the beautiful North Carolina forests from this Brevard vacation rental for up to 12 guests. Boasting 3 bedrooms and 3 baths within 3,500 square feet of living space, this cabin-style home rests on a wooded 80-acre lot and also features a screened porch, spacious deck, a fireplace, pool table, and walk-out lower level. You'll be within an hour drive from dozens of waterfalls, trout fishing, rock climbing, hiking, the Biltmore House, countless breweries, and so much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1 (Main): 3 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2 (Upstairs): 5 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3 (Upstairs): 4 Twin Beds
* All twin beds can be converted to king-sized beds upon request *
The Lower Lodge lies just 45 minutes from the Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC airport, affording you easy access no matter which direction you're coming from. The local contact is also available for airport transport if needed.
When you're not out exploring all the opportunities for outdoor recreation, enjoy the forest scenery from your private getaway or soak in the serenity from the comfort of the private hot tub.
During downtime, not exploring the surrounding state park, relax on the screened porch and enjoy the great outdoors from the privacy of your peaceful retreat. Once the group's worked up an appetite, head inside and utilize the fully equipped kitchen with a built-in island counter stovetop, plus all the essential cookware you need to whip up a gourmet feast.
After sharing a home-cooked meal, unwind in the spacious living area, cozy up by the wood-burning fireplace and enjoy a family favorite on the flat-screen TV. Before you retreat to the bedroom of your choice - all with twin beds that can be converted to king-sized - pour a nightcap at the wet bar and host a billiards tournament at the pool table.
-- THE LOCATION --
Countless outdoor adventures are within an easy drive from this peaceful, North Carolina retreat. Just about an hour away, you'll discover dozens of breathtaking waterfalls - including Turtleback Falls, Whitewater Falls - areas for trout fishing, hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, and much more.
Drive 25 minutes to Lake Toxaway and explore options for waterfront recreation before making a pit stop at The Blind Mule. A variety of breweries are also nearby, with unique craft options at Brevard Brewing Company, Peaks & Creeks Brewing, and Ecusta Brewing among many others.
Take a day trip to the historic Biltmore House - a maintained museum of George W. Vanderbilt's French Renaissance château with 250 rooms, stunning gardens, and much more - located an hour from the property. Once you've had your fill of this one-of-a-kind site, spend the rest of your day in Asheville, visiting the unique shops, restaurants, and other cultural attractions.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wet bar, pool table, fireplace, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, laundry machines, screened porch, furnished deck, driveway parking, and much more
- If you're interested in also renting out the Upper Lodge, check the availability of Evolve listing 415421
- Beautiful Brevard location on 80-wooded acres - Explore Gorge State Park, dozens of waterfalls, sites for trout fishing, rock climbing, hiking, the Biltmore House, countless breweries and so much more! The Greenville and Asheville airports are within 45 minutes
- Nearest Major Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (~60 miles away)
On-site Event Information:
- Weddings would need an event fee - reach out to Evolve or Divinity for more information
- 100 guests max for events
- Guests would need to set up a carpool system for parking
- Vendors and other services like porta-potties would require additional event insurance (reach out to Evolve for more details)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- If you are traveling with a larger group, check out the other listing (#415421 on the Evolve website). Both units can be rented together with accommodations for up to 31 guests
- The Upper and Lower Lodge are located on 80 acres (The Lower Lodge is the first house on the driveway. Stay left on the driveway, and you'll find the Upper Lodge). Between the two lodges, out of sight, is a private residence. Please be respectful and do not disturb that residence
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Guests must show valid ID to homeowner upon arrival
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »