Ski right to this gorgeous 4 O’Clock Lodge condo in the winter or listen to the sounds of the Sawmill Creek that runs out the back door in the summer. This multi-level property is beautifully furnished and decorated throughout featuring an open floor plan that flows from the living area to the dining area and kitchen making it the ideal space to gather as a group with the bedrooms located in the loft and the lower level.
LOCATION – This condo is situated exactly where you want it, just off the Four O’Clock Run and close to the base of Snowflake lift, making its access to the slopes unrivaled. The 4 O’Clock Run is in your backyard conveniently allowing you to ski all the way home at the end of the day, or even for a quick lunch. Walk less than ten minutes down the street and you can be eating at your favorite restaurant in town or shopping at all the local boutiques.
AMENITIES – There are three bedrooms including two queen bedrooms, each with a gas fireplace as well as a bunk bedroom perfect for the little ones. The spacious and comfortable layout invites guests to relax together on the main level for fun, dining and entertainment after a fun filled day on the mountain. While making meals is a breeze in the fully-equipped kitchen that boasts granite counter tops and stainless appliances, the rest of the group can relax for conversation or a movie on the flat screen TV in the living area. Located just a couple of blocks away, the Upper Village pool and hot tubs (off-site) are the ideal place to soak away your day on the ski trails.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bath (2 Full/1 Half) / 1,645 s.f. / 2nd Floor
• Bedding – 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 2 Single Bunks (twin over twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• Free Wi-Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – 4 O’Clock Run
• 4 O’Clock Lodge – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – Ski-In/Walk-Out & 1 block from Snowflake Lift
o Shuttle – Located outside of complex on 4 O’Clock Rd.
o Main St – 0.3 miles (3 blocks)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 12 people (10 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room, loft level Queen Bedroom & lower level Queen Bedroom
• Living Room - Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace & flat screen TV
• Wet Bar (lower level) – Small refrigerator & sink
• Laundry – Full-size stackable washer & dryer located in Laundry Room off kitchen
• Outdoor deck – Gas grill & 2 patio chairs
• Mud Room
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd.
• Parking – 1 outdoor space – 1 space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Maximum Overnight Occupancy 13
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001Get the full listing »