PREMIUM 7 BR, 6.5 BA PRIVATE HOME â€“ PEAK 8 â€“ SKI IN â€“ SLEEPS 22
A long day in the mountains. Family and friends gathered to laugh, relax and share stories. Whatâ€™s next: A meal prepared in the gourmet kitchen? A soak in your own private hot tub? Stargazing on the deck under a warm blanket? The best part of staying in this magnificent Breckenridge home is: You get to decide.
Boulder Ridge Lodge is a one-of-a kind premium vacation home designed to gracefully accommodate large groups of up to 22. With 7 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms, thereâ€™s plenty of room for everyone. In a prime location at the base of Breckenridgeâ€™s Peak 8, the slopes are just a short walk (less than 100 yards) â€” and itâ€™s the same distance to the shuttle stop to downtown Breck. There are five bedrooms with king beds that can also be configured as two extra-long twin beds. And if anyone needs extra privacy, the one bedroom is a studio apartment with a pull-down Murphy bed, seating area and private bath.
As you can see, the living area is magnificent! Thereâ€™s a large flat-screen TV and home theater system; downstairs, thereâ€™s a recreation room with another flat-screen TV and home theater system, a pool table, wet bar, refrigerator and microwave. And how about that kitchen: granite counters, a 48â€ DÃ©cor range with 2 ovens, a stacked Thermador microwave/warming drawer/convection oven, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, 2 KitchenAid dishwashers â€¦ itâ€™s a dream for weekend chefs as well as professional caterers. The lovely alder table that seats 12, with room for four more at the counter. And youâ€™ll love the cozy breakfast nook with fantastic views of the ski slopes and seating for eight.
Thereâ€™s a large private hot tub on the deck, as well as a gas grill. Other amenities include a washer and dryer, a large, two-car garage with extra parking in the heated driveway, and complimentary Wi-Fi. As in all SMR properties, supply all linens, basic toiletries, and the home is professionally cleaned and inspected before every arrival. And our professional staff is available 24/7 to help make your stay as enjoyable and worry-free as possible.
Boulder Ridge Lodge will make your large group feel not only comfortable, but pampered. Book a mountain getaway youâ€™ll never forget today!
- Suite 1: Imperial Suite: king bed (default setup; can be two extra-long twins upon request), twin trundle bed (pulls out to two twin beds), private bath with steam shower, vaulted ceiling, LCD-TV, superb views of ski area. Sleeps 4.
- Suite 2, Sundown Suite: king bed (default setup; can be two extra-long twins upon request), private bath with tub/shower, vaulted ceiling, superb views of ski area. Sleeps 2.
- Study: Twin trundle bed (pulls out to two twin beds). Sleeps 2.
- Suite 3, Four Oâ€™Clock Suite: king bed (default setup; can be two extra-long twins upon request), fold-out youth sleeper (sleeps one), private bath with steam shower, vaulted ceiling, LCD-TV, private door to deck and hot tub, ski area views. Sleeps 2.
- Suite 4, Spruce Suite: king bed (default setup; can be two extra-long twins upon request), private bath with steam shower, vaulted ceiling, LCD-TV, mountain views. Sleeps 2.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Bedroom 5, Claimjumper Suite: king bed (default setup; can be two extra-long twins upon request), TV, ski area views. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 6, Bunk Room: two extra-long twin bunk beds, TV. Sleeps 4.
- Studio: queen Murphy bed, private bath with shower, TV, loveseat and chairs, sink, microwave, ski area views. Sleeps 2.
- Recreation room: queen sleeper sofa. Sleeps 2.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES â€“ PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $1500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2-car garage with 2 outdoor spaces â€” 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #43370.Get the full listing »