We love hosting! White Cloud Outpost is a 4300sq ft - 6 bedroom+LOFT, 6 bath, Ski In/Ski Out Family/Kid and Pet Friendly home that sleeps 19+ of the closest people you love. Large groups love this house because of the floor plan. It has three different "wings" and two separate living rooms.
Breckenridge Opening Day is November 8, 2019 for the 2019-2020 Ski Season!
- There is a FREE Winter Shuttle that runs every 15 minutes and is 75ft from driveway, which runs through April 21st.
- The FREE Winter Town Shuttle is a multi-passenger Mercedes Van that will take you right to town near Quicksilver Chairlift.
- During the summer time, Uber and Lyft are a short ride to town, or a short hike to town down the Burro tail.
- Heated two car garage
- Summer parking for 9 cars
- Washer and Dryer
- Childproof Electrical Plugs through out the home and the home is on a cul-de-sac so you can sit on the deck, while the kids ride bikes and play out front.
In the home you will find a fully stocked kitchen, plenty of plates, glasses, and silverware! We have 3 Crock-pot's, a large dining area, and counter space. The Kitchen has a Dual-Fuel Cafe Style Stove, Gas Burners with an Electric Convection Oven. new fridge, dishwasher, new kitchen table. Multiple Coffee Pots including a Kuerig and we can help you line up a private chef!
Here is the bedroom layout:
MASTER BEDROOM ONE – King Bed, Private full bath, 55inch 4K-HD Smart TV
MASTER BEDROOM TWO – King Bed, Private full bath, 50inch 4K-HD Smart TV
MASTER BEDROOM THREE – King Bed, Private 3/4 bath, 56inch HDTV
BEDROOM FOUR – King Bed, Shared 3/4 bath (with game room), 40inch 4K-HD Smart TV
BEDROOM FIVE – King Bed, Shared full bath (with bedroom SIX), 42 Inch HD TV
BEDROOM SIX – Queen Bed, Shared full bath (with bedroom FIVE) three twin beds, 40inch HDTV
LOFT - Queen Sofa Sleeper, shared 3/4 bath with main floor, large desk
LIVING ROOM #1
- Resort Views of Peak 8 through the 70 sq/ft picture window
- 55 Inch 4K HD Smart TV with full HD Channel Line Up
- Sonos PlayBAR
- Hot Tub and Deck Access
FAMILY ROOM #2 (Game Room)
- Queen sofa sleeper (hide-a-bed) (NEW 2019)
- National Forest Views
- 60 Inch HD TV with Full Channel Line Up
- Pool Table
- Foosball table
- Checkers game table
- Dart Board
- Poker Table and Chips
- Kitchenette with Fridge and Sink
The Private Deck
- Private Hot Tub with 8 seats!
- Brand new top of the line Weber Grill
- Patio Table
- 2nd Picnic Table
- High Speed Internet, the fastest available from Comcast
- Free WiFi (Your new “Work from Home Retreat”)
- FREE Winter-Only Shuttle stop 75 feet from driveway
- Private Hot Tub
- Kid friendly, two (2x) pack-n-play's, baby gate, Bumbo, and Boon High Chair
- Kids plastic cups, plastic utensils, and plastic cups
- Two Coffee Pots & Coffee Grinder
- Two Blenders
- Kelty for hiking with kids (strap them on your back and walk out the front door!)
- Private Laundry, Iron, and Ironing Board
- Propane Grill and Deck Space with Patio Table ( 4 tanks on property)
- Pool Table, Foosball, Dartboard, Poker Table, and Checkers Table
- Ski in/out for Advanced Skiers *ONLY*
- 5-7 Minute Drive to Main Street
- Beautiful Views of Ski Resort and Peak 8 (12,998ft)
- World Class Mountain Biking out the front door!
- Coast down hill on your bike to town!
- Christmas Tree Available on Request (December 15th - mid-January)
- 250+ HD TV Channel Line up with Smart 4K TV!
- Poker table and chips!
- 3 Crock Pots!
- Hair dryers in every bathroom
- 6 Humidifiers, 6 Pedestal Fans, 3 Ceiling Fans
- Parking for 2 vehicles in the HEATED garage and 2-4 vehicles in the driveway (Garage is kept at 40 degrees)
- Many of our guest “pay it forward” and leave sleds for others to enjoy, you never know one might be waiting for you!
This property is ski in/out, but please note it is for advanced skiers only. Maps to the runs and house are provided upon booking.
- To Ski out, catch the Burro Trail at Gold King and White Cloud Dr. down to the base of Peak 9.
- To Ski In you must ride the Falcon chair to the top of Peak 10. Proceed down Cimarron to the back country gates, follow the path to the home.
This home borders the White River National Forest. There is a vast array of outdoor activities in the area:
- The home is on a cul-de-sac so sit out on the deck, while the kids ride bikes and play out front.
- Hiking and mountain biking trails that we connect to directly to the Burro Trail outside the home.
- Horseback Riding, Paddle boarding, Dog Sledding, Snowmobiling, Zip Lines, Adventure Parks, Snow Tubing, are all with in miles of the home.
- Register for the Breck 100 (Bike or Run a 100 Miles!) and push yourself to the limits!
- Quandary Peak, the 13th Highest Peak in Colorado, is 9 miles away. This hike will take your breath away at 14,265+ ft. Proper planning and hiking education is required.
- Whitewater rafting
Walk out the front door and have access to a hiking / or skiing via the Burro trail to town. In the winter, advanced skiers can ski down and grab the Peak 9 Quicksilver Super Chair for some fresh early morning turns. In the summer hike down through the National Forest via the Burro Trail next to the river right to town and grab a coffee and a croissant.
No Street Parking, per town ordinance
No Weddings, Receptions, or Parties permitted on property, per very strictly enforced zoning rules.
Only registered guests permitted on property.
No indoor smoking of any kind.
Customers must sign via DocuSign/SignNOW rental agreement.
Buena Vista private airport 90 minutes away with amazing scenic drive to house. Fly you private jet to the Rockies and stay with us via Central Colorado Regional Airport AEJ.
PLEASE MESSAGE PROPERTY OWNER IF YOU NEED ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING PRIOR TO BOOKING.Get the full listing »