Book this 3-bed, 3-bath townhome for your next Rocky Mountain retreat! Nestled just off of Breckenridge's Main St, this vacation rental provides up to 10 guests with the comforts of home, plus amenities like a private hot tub, furnished patio, and gas grill. BreckConnect Gondola sits just a half-mile walk or bus ride away for easy access to the resort's slopes! To top it off, hiking, mountain biking, and golfing, plus plenty of restaurants and shops, are all nearby as well. Plan your trip today!
-- THE PROPERTY --
* Note: The property has an exterior security camera on the front doorbell. This does not look into any interior spaces *
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
After a day on Breckenridge's ski slopes, return to this cozy property, perfect for a family or group of friends. Amenities like free WiFi and central heat make you feel right at home, while the private hot tub reminds you that you're on vacation!
Hungry? Easily prepare your favorite dishes in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with essential appliances and ample counter space. For something heartier, fire up the gas grill, located on the furnished patio. Dine at the rustic table for 8, with additional seats at the 3-person bar.
Pour yourself a glass of wine before settling in front of the gas fireplace. Relax even further while watching a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. If you can't decide on what to watch, feel free to retreat to the master bedroom with a second flat-screen cable TV.
End the day with a cleansing shower in one of the 3 full bathrooms, all stocked with fresh towels. Bedtime is just around the corner with accommodations ranging from a full-over-full bunk bed to king bed. Additional guests can find sleep on the living room's queen sleeper sofa!
-- THE LOCATION --
Strap on your skis for endless fun on Breckenridge Ski Resort's slopes, located only a 2.7-mile drive away or quick ride on the BreckConnect Gondola - found just a half-mile from the house!
Looking for additional winter fun? Book a snowmobiling tour with Breckenridge Snowmobile Tours, or slow things down as you snowshoe or cross-country ski at the Breckenridge Nordic Center!
Come summer, trade out your skis for hiking boots or mountain bikes. Mountain bikers will have 50 miles of trails at their disposal, while hikers will find adventure on trails such as Quandary Peak or Blues Lakes. Golfers, find your fill at Breckenridge Golf Club or The River Course at Keystone.
For shops and restaurants, venture to Main Street, found just a short stroll away. Purchase the perfect souvenir from one of the many boutique stores, before digging into a mouthwatering meal at Hearthstone Restaurant or Breckenridge Brewery and Pub. Carry on into the night with a handcrafted cocktail at The Absinthe Bar!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, gas fireplace, fresh linens and towels, central heating, private hot tub, furnished patio, gas grill, 1 parking spot, and much more
- Convenient Breckenridge location just a short 1/2 mile walk or bus ride to BreckConnect Gondola, 2.7 miles from Breckenridge Ski Resort, minutes from all of Main Street's shops and restaurants, and close to outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, and golfing!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~ 103 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that all bedrooms are located upstairs
- Note: The property has an exterior security camera on the front doorbell. This does not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Short-term Rental License Number: 448450001Get the full listing »