Take the ultimate escape to Breckenridge when you book this 3-bedroom plus loft, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 8 adults. Not only does this house have one of the best views in Breckenridge from its large deck overlooking the mountains, but it also backs right up into miles of cross-country ski trails, guaranteeing an adventurous vacation for all. After a day spent exploring the Colorado Rockies, unwind with a dip in the brand new, private hot tub!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: 5 Full Beds
The moment you arrive, you’ll fall in love with this magnificent mountain home surrounded by towering pine trees and scenic nature views. Boasting 2,500 square feet of delicately appointed living space, this house features a spacious living area with cozy couches, a stone fireplace, and a flat-screen TV.
The open living room shares the carpet space with a lovely, wooden dining room table that is situated right beside the fully-equipped kitchen, making it easy to prepare a tasty meal to serve at the table, while still feeling the warmth from the fireplace in the living room.
For more living space, head down the spiral staircase into the lower recreation room, where you’ll find more cozy couches, a flat-screen TV and a foosball table, guaranteeing endless entertainment.
From the main level to the lower level, this home is tastefully decorated with bold, warm colors and wildlife-themed decor as a constant reminder that you are among the beauty of nature. Each of the spacious bedrooms carries out the nature theme, from the scenic pictures hanging on the walls to the western touches on the comforters.
The loft area, which also serves as a fourth bedroom, has 5 Full-sized beds, also provides a great, rustic area for the kids or those adults who are young at heart to share a space, talking into the hours of the night before drifting off to sleep.
While the interior of this home will keep you cozy and warm through the coldest of winters, the exterior offers scenic views and relaxation in the fresh air while lounging on the spacious deck. Another great feature of the deck is the BBQ grill, where you can have cookouts while admiring glorious mountain views!
For dinner, take your pick of dining out at one of the local restaurants, grilling out on the private deck, or preparing a home cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
After enjoying your tasty meal, on cold nights, you’ll definitely want to huddle around the fireplace while sipping on some hot cocoa. On warmer nights, gather your loved ones on the front deck to stargaze. Kids will especially love spending time outdoors in the home’s very own playhouse, especially ideal for those sunny summer months!
-- THE LOCATION --
Along with the amazing views, perfect relaxation areas, and the private deck, another fantastic feature of this home is its excellent location. During the day, you’ll be able to take advantage of the home’s amazing location by venturing out to the nearby ski slopes, golf courses, and to the mountain town!
Step right out the back door of this mountain home to access miles of cross-country skiing trails or travel just over a mile away to the base of the ski area.
Head 1.8 miles to the town of Breckenridge, full of great restaurants, shops, and a gondola that will take you farther up into the mountains for breathtaking views!
Whatever adventures you choose to embark on while in Breckenridge, you’re sure to make lasting memories during your stay at this magnificent vacation rental house!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, large deck, wood-burning stone fireplace, foosball table, in-unit laundry machines, 3 cable TVs, free WiFi, outdoor playhouse for kids and much more
- Enjoy scenic mountain views right from the spacious deck!
- Brand new, private hot tub!
- Fantastic location - Cross-country skiing trails right outside the back door and very close to other skiing and sledding areas, the town of Breckenridge, the golf course, great restaurants, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pets allowed for $20 fee per stay (max 2 pets)
- If bringing a pet, guests are responsible for picking up after pets and may not leave pets loose when they are not present
- The property can sleep 8 adults, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 12 if the additional 4 travelers are children
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The STR permit number for this property is BCA-44275Get the full listing »