Leave the hustle and bustle behind and make way for a spectacular mountain escape in this cozy 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Breckenridge vacation rental condo! With sleeping space for 7, an entire wall of windows framing gorgeous alpine views, new gas fireplace and a private hot tub shared between 6 units, this Colorado property will have you and your group returning year after year. The unit’s unmatched mountain views will allow you to unwind among the beauty of the trees and snow-capped peaks!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
With an unparalleled view of the Rocky Mountains, this 1,385-square-foot unit combines a rustic cabin feel with a dash of luxury.
The main living area boasts warm hardwood accents, a vaulted ceiling and tasteful mountain decor, while the impressive wall of windows and large stone fireplace act as cozy, inviting focal points. Turn on the flat-screen cable TV, or utilize free WiFi to check in on the day’s latest news.
Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, or indulge in a snack from the 4-person eat-in bar. The stunning picture windows provide endless views of mountain vistas from every spot in the main living area, so you can enjoy dinner with a view!
After a day of shredding the slopes or hiking, soak in the indoor hot tub while you enjoy the views of Breckenridge Ski Area and the Ten Mile Range. The hot tub is located only steps from the unit for easy access.
Challenge your pals to a thrilling billiards match on the community pool table, or wander out to the private furnished deck for some peace and quiet.
Hungry? Fire up the gas grill and enjoy an evening meal from the onsite picnic tables as the crisp mountain air soothes you.
When you’re ready to call it a night, the first and third bedrooms offer queen-sized beds, while the second bedroom’s provides a twin-over-twin bunk bed and additional twin-sized bed - great for kids and adults alike!
-- THE LOCATION --
No matter what season you’re here for, you can be sure the local activities and attractions will never disappoint!
During the winter, hop in the car or free shuttle service for an easy 10 minute drive over to Breckenridge Ski Area to ski one of the most popular ski mountains in the state! Ready to hit up other mountains? You’ll enjoy easy access to skiing at Keystone and A-Basin via back roads, as well as Copper via I-70!
When it’s warm out, explore the nearby Mt. Baldy trailhead, or check out Lake Dillon for excellent fishing, boating and kayaking.
Afterward, head into downtown Breckenridge to dine at some of the best mountain restaurants, or peruse the various galleries, shops and boutiques. Make a stop at the Breckenridge Distillery to try the local spirits, or sample the classic brews at Breckenridge Brewery!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit washer and dryer, ski and snowboard boot warmers, private furnished deck overlooking the mountains, gas fireplace and much more
- Enjoy the indoor hot tub, gas grills and picnic table located behind the property
- Access to Gold Point Resort community clubhouse and amenities, including a pool table
- Enjoy direct access to skiing, hiking, biking, fishing, boating and restaurants, along with the Breckenridge Golf Club, a 27-hole golf course!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm - 8:00 am
- Please note that this is a multi-level property and stairs are required to access the unit
- Please remove shoes before entering the unit
- No bikes, ski or snowboard gear allowed inside the unit - please leave them in the garage, there is a ski and snowboard boot warmer in the garage
- Please report any damages that occur to both the Guest Contact and Evolve
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »