This condo is truly spectacular! Located where Breckenridge meets the mountains, this wonderful property site sits directly on the Peak 9 Base Area and is bordered by Maggie Pond. The Village at Breckenridge is also conveniently located less than one block from the premiere shopping, dining, and drinking that Downtown Breckenridge has to offer. Guests who are looking to stay right inside the heart of all year-round activity should certainly stay in this condo!
Modern, luxury and spacious. With new ceramic floors, high end furnishing and beautiful paintings hang around the place - will make you feel so special. Newly remodeled and highly upgraded 2 bedroom condo will give you the best comfort.
The full granite kitchen provides a perfect amount of counter space that is equipped with all major cooking appliances and utensils. Have a wonderful dining experience at this beautiful wood table that seats 6 people. For more casual and quick breakfast use that bar that seats 2. Are you looking for relaxing time? This massive corner, leather couch will make you so comfortable just right in front of gas burning fire place. Large windows will not only give you abundance of natural light but gorgeous views of the mountain. Before heading to hit the slopes, check out the line for the QuickSilver Chairlft by just looking out of the window. What a convenience! Step outside on large patio to admire even more Peak 10, 9 and 8 as also the view of Maggie Pond. Enjoy the master ensuite with king bed, flat screen tv and access to the patio. Guest bedroom will also treat you with king bed, another flat screen tv and some corner seating area to enjoy the cup of coffee or a book before the night comes.
In terms of location, it is nearly impossible to beat the Village at Breckenridge! The resort is known for its prime location and for being a true ski-in / ski-out property. Resort amenities include indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, exercise room, cable TV, and free wireless internet.
King Bed, King Bed, and a Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Heated, underground garage
- Limit one spot per unit, subject to availability, allotment sells out over weekends and holidays.
- $20-$30/nt during ski season, depending on demand. Contact us for specific pricing and availability.
- $15/nt during summer (June-September), and $10/nt in May and October
- We have discounts on shuttles between Denver Airport and Breckenridge. We recommend the shuttle, as you can walk to both the slopes and downtown from this location.
Additional Rental Information
* 12.275% Tax is applicable to all reservations
* One Time Cleaning Fee $135
* Property Protection Fee $35 (no security deposit)
* Linens, towels, and toiletries are provided as a one-time setup upon check-in.
* Daily maid service, towel/linen exchanges, or toiletry resupply are not provided without additional fees.
* No Pets * No Smoking
Breckenridge Business License No. 466820001
Ski-In/Ski-Out - at Base of Peak 9
Walk to Quicksilver lift
Peak 9 / Village Ski School
Walk to Main St.
Fireplace - Gas Burning
Balcony patio areas
Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool
Four Outdoor Hot Tubs
Locker Rooms with Showers and Towels
Underground Heated Parking
Free Wireless Internet (in the condo and throughout the resort)
Shared Washers/Dryers (coin operated)
Hospital/Emergency Medical Center on Premises
Get the full listing »