Experience the ultimate family ski trip or getaway with your closest friends when you book this lovely, 3-bedroom, 4-bathroom Victorian Style home that's right in the center of Breckenridge's charming town. This vacation rental has everything you need for an unforgettable trip. And no matter your plans, this home's great location, 2 short blocks from Main Street, directly on the bus route, makes for a perfect Rocky Mountain retreat.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
Surrounded by mountains and also mere blocks from downtown, this house truly has it all. In the same day, you can head outside for an adventure, hitting the slopes at Breckenridge Ski Resort or heading to the backcountry for snowshoeing trails, and stroll through the charming downtown area, shopping in cute boutiques or indulging in locally sourced food.
When you're ready to retreat back to your home base, this home is not far away! Recently renovated in 2016, this home graciously invites your group to kick back and relax with ease. The slanted ceilings upstairs and the warm color palette throughout keep things feeling homey.
Prepare the locally sourced food you purchased in town at the farmers market in the fully equipped kitchen on the main floor, which is adorned with beautiful wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances. If you need a little extra room, head upstairs and use the second fully equipped kitchen.
After a full day of adventure, you'll be thrilled you chose this home. Enjoy the added privacy of the en-suite half bathroom in the master bedroom. When it's time to turn in, draw the shades and enjoy the comfortable beds, where you're sure to get a good night's rest.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you book this property, you'll have ultimate access to the Rocky Mountains. Those who want to hit the slopes will be thrilled with this property's close proximity to Breckenridge Ski Resort, as it's less than 5 minutes away! If Keystone or Copper Mountain sound more appealing, you'll be happy to know a 30-minute drive will get you to either one. Or if it's Vail that's on your skiing bucket list, you're going to love being less than an hour away!
Skiing and snowboarding aren't the only winter options, though! Frisco Adventure Center, located just 15 minutes away, has a huge tubing hill that's sure to excite, or gaze at the incredible scenery on a sleigh ride through the snowy countryside.
Visiting in the summer instead? Not to worry! There are tons of options for warm-weather activities, too. Immerse yourself in the woods - either on foot as you tackle a challenging hiking trail, or by bike as you pedal the varying terrain of the mountain bike trails. Or, head over to Lake Dillon, which is about 20 minutes away, and take a canoe, kayak or boat out on the water!
And don't forget to check out downtown Breckenridge, too. Try out a few of the local restaurants and breweries, or shop through the town, admiring all the options for local, hand-crafted gifts. Whatever brings you to Summit County, book this apartment to ensure your stay is unforgettable!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free WiFi, cable TVs, 2 full kitchens, central heating, gas grill, and more
- Ideal Breckenridge location! Close to everything. Summer activities include hiking, mountain biking, golfing and fishing. Winter activities include alpine/cross-country skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, sledding and snowshoeing. Also just a few blocks from downtown, which is great for any season!
- Close proximity to world-class ski resorts like Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin, Keystone, Vail, and Copper Mountain!
- Enjoy picturesque mountain views from this idyllic location!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $100 per stay fee (max 2 pets allowed, small pets only)
- The town of Breckenridge has regulations regarding short term rentals. A maximum occupancy of 8 guests is strictly enforced
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »