Limitless natural beauty and all-season activities await in Colorado's Rocky Mountain Range for you to explore when you stay at this updated 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo in Breckenridge. Suitable for up to 4 travelers, this unit offers access to a shared hot tub, sauna, and game room. Easily walk to the Snowflake chairlift for a day spent skiing at the world-class resort. Stroll 2 blocks to dine on Main Street after trekking along the snowshoeing trails near the Nordic Center!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
You're sure to enjoy the scenic drive through the Front Range to arrive at this well-appointed property at Wildwood Suites. Delight in the soothing sounds of the nearby creek from this unit's private balcony!
Relax inside on the couch or recliner chair as you continue to enjoy the forest views from the large sliding glass doors. Watch your favorite show on the flat-screen satellite TV while you discuss the next day's agenda.
The fully equipped kitchen invites chefs of all levels to prepare home-cooked meals with ease! Gather around the wood dining table that features a unique banquette and separate bench seating.
Before you head to bed, be sure to check out the Wildwood Suites community amenities. Enjoy a long steam in the sauna or take in the crisp alpine air from the outdoor hot tub.
Get some restful shut-eye in the comfortable queen bed found in the master bedroom. For additional sleeping arrangements, 2 travelers can cozy up on the queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. Freshen up in the en-suite full bathroom that features granite countertops, a double-wide vanity mirror, and shower/tub combo.
-- THE LOCATION --
Truly an all-season destination, Breckenridge offers a wide variety of outdoor activities and excursions sure to meet everyone's interests!
Experience the world-class ski resort without having to lug your ski gear very far - this condo conveniently sits within a 5-minute walk to the Snowflake chairlift and it's ski-in from the Four O'Clock run. If you're not a skier, make your way to the Nordic Center to access scenic snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails - 3 minutes away from this unit.
Summer months invite you to fish, bike, hike, or jog around this beautiful mountain town! Get a bird's eye view of the area when you book a hot air ballooning trip with Colorado Hot Air Balloon Rides or The Grand Adventure Balloon Tours.
Spend a night out closer to home when you take a short 5-minute walk to Main Street where you can purchase new outdoor apparel, dine at a gourmet restaurant, or sip an espresso at a cozy cafe. Enjoy a local favorite when you stop by Crepes a la Cart which offers every filling you can think of for your crepes.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, private balcony with creek views, 1 flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi, parking pass, and more
- Wildwood Suites community amenities include access to the outdoor hot tub, game room with a flat-screen cable TV, sauna, and more
- Unbeatable creekside Breckenridge location only a 5-minute walk from the Snowflake chairlift at 4 O'Clock Run, 2 blocks from Main Street with shops, cafes, restaurants, less than a mile from the Nordic Center with access to premier snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails, and other outdoor activities
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (100 miles
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $35 per night fee (Dog Only, Max 1 Allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- A $50 charge will be added if the parking pass is not returned when leaving the propertyGet the full listing »