Escape to a truly private and peaceful retreat when you stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin in Breckenridge! The cabin offers everything you’ll need for a relaxing retreat, including a wood-burning stove, kitchenette, and rustic decor. Surrounded by towering Douglas fir trees and open wetlands, the cabin sleeps 2 guests and is ideal for lovers of the great outdoors. Spend your time exploring the mountain town of Breckenridge and hit the slopes of Peak 9, just 10 minutes away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Venture just south of Breckenridge to discover this quaint, down-to-earth cabin nestled on a slope aside the road. Step inside to find a wood accents and a wood-burning stove exuding rustic charm and a warm, cozy feeling.
Modern amenities have been newly added to the home, including free WiFi, TV streaming services, and ski boot dryers!
Kick back and relax as you warm up in front of the fire and finally read that book you never got to finish. From the plush couch you may even see wildlife roaming outside the glass front double doors, such as deer, foxes, ferrets, and the occasional moose!
The well-equipped kitchenette features everything you need to whip up a meal, including a 2-burner stove, microwave, mini-oven, grill, crockpot, and mini-fridge. You'll also find the pantry stocked with all your cooking gear, from pots and pans to the essential utensils and dishware!
After a day of alpine adventures, curl up under the soft sheets of the queen-sized bed for a peaceful slumber. Upon waking, take a quick rinse in the shower/tub combo in preparation for another exciting day amidst the fresh mountain air!
-- THE LOCATION --
Breckenridge is the outdoor enthusiast's dream come true, as it offers tons of outdoor activities year-round.
In the warmer months, head 2 miles to the Quandary Peak Trailhead and challenge yourself to conquer the highest point in Colorado’s Tenmile Range with a hike to the 14,265-foot peak!
You'll find endless hiking trails throughout the area, as well as opportunities to mountain bike, golf, and fish. Check out Frisco Bay, Mohawk Lakes, or Lake Dillon for a day of paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating!
Just 10 minutes away is Main Street, home to an array of local shops, breweries, and tasty restaurants. Also near town is the BreckConnect Gondola, which will take you up the mountain to shred the 2,900 skiable acres of fresh snow!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette with 2 burners, a crock pot, microwave, mini-oven, electric grill, sink, and mini-fridge, an electric tea kettle, cookware, dishware, wood-burning stove, firewood, central heating, boot dryers free WiFi, TV streaming services (Netflix & Hulu), linens, towels, a charcoal grill, porch, wooded views, driveway parking, and more!
- Excellent Breckenridge location - 10 minutes to Breckenridge for skiing Peak 9, cross-country skiing, shopping, and dining, and less than 35 minutes to nearby attractions such as Lake Dillon, Frisco, Keystone, Copper Mountain, and so much more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Denver International Airport (~109 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »