Very cozy house super charming well in the Campos do Jordão style.
The view from the house is stunning.
The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 suites with double bed and 2 bedrooms with single bed (to join). Internal parking for 3 cars.
The house is located inside a condominium.
On the ground floor there is a tv room, fireplace room, dining room, kitchen, gazebo and bar ... all integrated plus a wash. Everything is very clean and charming.
We have a greenhouse with vegetables and organic seasonings that can be consumed (in winter it does not have much abundance).
The house has a homely that will take care of cleaning and housekeeping, on arrival and exit of each guest. This service is included in the price. If the guest chooses to hire a home for washing dishes, clothes, etc., will be able to hit the values directly with her. She does not cook, but she can help with the cleaning of the beds and washing dishes. She knows how to make delicious waffles, to have this service, you. have to hire it and provide all the food.
It has a kiosk with pizza oven, barbecue and sink. In the kiosk there is also a large table and two benches. The kiosk is inside the grounds of the house.
The charm of the house is the gazebo attached to the house. He's all glazed and you. from inside it, you can observe the birds, the vegetation and the mountains.
The house is very well equipped and has a gas heater in the living room and two electric, portable heaters.
The refrigerator is large and has a freezer with separate door. The house has all the cooking utensils a demanding chef needs.
We have two espresso machines. A Nespresso and one that uses caches, brand DeLongui. In the city it is difficult to find both the Nespresso caps and the saches, it is better to take.
Safety precautions to be taken by tourists:
- Do not sleep with the fireplace on.
- Do not sleep with any heater on, neither the portable, nor the gas heater, which is in the room.
- Do not put towels to dry on the heaters.
- The house has many rugs, be careful not to trip or slip on them.
- All outlets in the house are 110V. Only in the kitchen do you have a 220V socket in the sink, the led light from the sink is attached to it.
- Upon arrival, the housekeeper will explain in detail
the operation of hot water, fireplace and other equipment. Any questions call her on the radio or landline.
- In the service area, above the tank, has a fire extinguisher. On your arrival, ask the housekeeper to show you where it is.
We think of every detail to make your stay an enjoyable experience.
I am at your disposal for any information.
Fernando A. RockGet the full listing »