Magnificent and spacious beach house in a quiet and picturesque location, situated on the extensive beach of the tropical island of Itamaracá. This is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday under the Brazilian sun.
The dynamic city of Recife and its international airport can be reached in one hour and the charming historic center of Olinda is only 45 minutes away by car.
The luxury apartment is located on the ground floor of an apartment building of 16 units: Itamaracá Beach Residence.
Apartment with 3 rooms, about 78 m2, max 6 people:
This is a superb and spacious apartment with exquisite, modern and comfortable furnishings.
- Large living room with flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, lounge and dining area.
- Modern open kitchen is equipped with a 4 burner stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator (with freezer), coffee maker, toaster, kettle and blender.
- Sliding doors to the balcony overlooking the sea (there is a hammock).
- Master bedroom with air conditioning, king size bed and private bathroom with double sink, large mirror and toilet.
- 2 bedrooms with two single beds; all rooms have air conditioning
- 2nd bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Pets only by arrangement
We have a chef who can deliver breakfast, lunch and dinner at your doorstep
Kayaks and bicycles are available for hire
The residence also offers a communal garden facing the beach along with a refreshing pool.
The complex is secure with enclosed walls, electric gates and you will have access to a parking space inside the complex.
Within walking distance you will find supermarkets, pharmacies, bakeries and beach restaurants.
Activities during your stay:
* Enjoy the quiet beaches during the week and their festivities as they come to life on weekends. There are many restaurants and beach bars, especially on the beach near Fort Orange.
* Take a boat to the tropical island of Coroa do Aviao; ideal for a walk on the beach and a delicious lunch.
* Charter a boat (by the captains at Fort Orange) and take a fascinating boat ride around the island.
* Snorkeling at the local reef
* Visit the impressive Old Dutch / Portuguese Fort Orange
* Visit the old village situated on a hill: Vila Velha; walk along the old Dutch path and wooden bridge.
* Visit the Blue Lagoon; where there are pedal boats to rent.
* Visit the secluded side of the island, with vast beaches, accessible by a boat across the river.
* There is a kiteboarding school on the island.
* Visit the old center of picturesque Olinda (approx 45 min by car).
* The metropolitan city of Recife has an old colonial center and a modern boardwalk on the beach of Boa Viagem neighborhood (about 1 hour).
* The city of João Pessoa has a beautiful historic center with many historical buildings and churches (1.5 hours by car).
Itamaracá is an island, but there is a free connecting bridge from the mainland in Itapissuma.
- On the island there are some taxis and minivans (cheap) that offer tours from one side of the island to the other.
- There are local buses to various neighboring towns.
- A rental car may be convenient, arrangements can be made for rentals on the island, but it may be better to rent at the airport.
- Recife International Airport is an hour's drive from Itamarac.
- Natal airport is about 4 hours drive from Itamarac.
It is a good addition to spend some time in the tourist city of Pipa (approx 1 hour of Christmas and 3 hours to Itamaracá).
Free access to the communal pool and beach garden.
Interaction with guests
You will have all our apartment at your disposal.
The beautiful sandy beach is in front of the building and you can walk for 1.5 hours easily from North or South. The beach is frequented mainly at weekends by the locals; during the week is deserted!
How to get around
Your stay is much nicer with a car
Other things to notice
Itamaracá is an authentic holiday island with no beach clubs and chic restaurants. It is pure, Brazilian and undiscovered by international visitors.
You will find great beach bars that serve delicious fresh fish and you will find space and authenticity.Get the full listing »