Magnificent and spacious beach house in a quiet and picturesque location, situated on the extensive beach of the tropical island of Itamaracá. This is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday under the Brazilian sun.
The luxury apartment is located on the first floor of a building of 16 units: Itamaracá Beach Residence.
Apartment with 3 rooms, about 86 m2, max 6 people:
This is a superb and spacious apartment with exquisite, modern and comfortable furnishings.
- Large living room with 38-inch flat-screen TV (Sky Int. Channels), Wi-Fi, lounge and dining area for 6 people
- Modern open kitchen is equipped with a 4 burner stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator (with freezer), coffee maker, toaster, kettle and blender.
- Sliding doors to balcony with sea view
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with queen bed and large private bathroom, double sinks, large mirror and toilet.
- 2 additional bedrooms, one queen and one twin
- 2nd bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Our spacious apartments offer:
Apartment fully self contained
4 Burner Gas Cook Top
Refrigerator with freezer
Settings for 6 people
Iron & Ironing Board
Balcony with view of the sea
Opening windows to the sea breeze
Black Out rolls in 3 bedrooms
Air conditioning in all rooms
Dining table for 6
Bed linen and towels provided
2 x queen size beds + 2 single beds
Maximum 6 people
Pets by arrangement
We have a chef who can deliver breakfast, lunch and dinner at your doorstep
Kayaks and bicycles are available for hire
Itamaracá is an authentic holiday island with no trendy beach clubs and chic restaurants. It is pure, Brazilian and undiscovered by international visitors.
You will find great beach bars that serve delicious fresh fish and you will find space and authenticity.
Itamaracá is a tropical island in northeastern Brazil, only an hour's drive from Recife International Airport, with an extensive road bridge linking it to the mainland. Most of the island is made up of protected natural forests, while on the ocean side there are miles of white sand beaches, mostly contoured by the elite and wealthy vacation homes of Recife.
With a resident population of about 25,000, the island grows in the summer months and on weekends as tourists are drawn to the calm, warm waters of the sea, protected by a reef three kilometers from the coast. Being a small city, Itamaracá's services include a hospital, police and ambulance station, bank, post office, pharmacy, hotels, countless shops and supermarkets and many bars and restaurants.
Itamaracá is an island, but there is a free connecting bridge from the mainland in Itapissuma.
- On the island there are some taxis and minivans (cheap) that offer tours from one side of the island to the other.
- There are local buses to various neighboring towns.
- A rental car can be convenient, better to rent at the airport.
- Recife International Airport is an hour's drive from Itamaracá.
- Natal airport is about 4 hours drive from Itamaracá.
It is a good addition to spend some time in the tourist city of Pipa (approximately 1 hour of Christmas and 3 hours to Itamaracá).Get the full listing »