With spectacular mountain scenery, views of Table Rock Lake, and an endless supply of entertainment options, your whole family will love this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental house which sleeps 14 in Branson! From a wet bar and heated indoor swimming pool to a thermal tub and indoor sports courts, you’ll always be entertained at this lavish residence. On top of that, this home offers a prime location near outdoor activities, theme parks, live entertainment, shopping, and restaurants!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Daybed with Twin Trundle | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Second Living Room: Queen Murphy Bed | Bonus Room: 2 Twin Beds
The moment you arrive at this phenomenal, mountain chalet-style home, you'll immediately fall in love with its location nestled in the Ozark Mountains with a beautiful view of Table Rock Lake.
Inside, the home offers 2 spacious living rooms and enough room for 14 guests throughout 7,750-square feet of impeccably decorated living space, allotting ample space for you and all of your travel companions to spread out and relax to the fullest.
When you're not out dining at one of Branson's many exceptional local restaurants, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the unit's fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. While you're preparing the meal, your other adult companions can prepare cocktails at the wet bar.
The home's elevated back deck will quickly become your favorite spot to unwind. Whether you're out there sipping a cup of coffee in the morning or enjoying a peaceful glass of wine in the evening, you'll feel refreshed in the brisk mountain breeze and at peace with the views of the mountains and lake.
Should you find yourself spending a day indoors, you'll have plenty to keep you entertained during your downtime. A flat-screen TV in each living room and bedroom will let everyone catch his or her favorite cable show while away on vacation.
Burn off some energy in the home's recreation room, or stir up some friendly competition with your family in the indoor basketball/racquetball and pickleball court. Yet another option is to simply unwind and take a dip in the gorgeous private heated indoor swimming pool - it doesn't get much better than that!
-- THE LOCATION --
Besides living up to its reputation as the "Live Entertainment Capital of the World," Branson is a true haven for outdoor enthusiasts, and you'll get to enjoy easy access to the area's most thrilling adventures during your stay at this chalet!
Just 3 miles away from the property is Table Rock State Park, where you can fill your days with jet skiing, swimming, or boating on the pristine lake. The fishermen in your group will enjoy casting a reel out for trout, bass, and catfish at one of the area's prime fishing locations, while golfers can look forward to teeing off at the terrific Payne Stewart golf course located nearby.
From renowned amusement parks and theaters, to specialty shops and charming festivals, you'll find a wide array of family-friendly activities just 4 miles from the home. Kids will love flying down waterslides and riding roller coasters at White Water Park, or exploring the whimsical attractions at Silver Dollar City.
Of course, Branson is most famous for its immense live entertainment scene, featuring top-rated concerts and performances that can be seen in local theatres or dinner cruises on the lake - some favorite local venues include the Branson Show Boat and Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede.
For a more relaxing afternoon, take a leisurely stroll through Branson Landing, a vibrant town center with quaint shops, outstanding restaurants, and a dazzling water fountain show along the scenic boardwalk.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, wet bar, multiple flat screen TVs, free WiFi, fireplace, private indoor heated swimming pool (requires mandatory fee to heat), indoor basketball/racquetball and pickleball courts ( pickleball equipment is not provided) , and much more
- Enjoy gorgeous views of Table Rock Lake from the elevated back decks!
- Prime location! Minutes away from numerous outdoor activities, theme parks, live entertainment, shopping, and restaurants!
- Closest International Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) - 2300 N Airport Blvd, Springfield, MO 65802, ( ~ 60 miles away)
- Closest Domestic Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, ( ~ 16.5 Miles Away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the $25 per night pool heat fee is mandatory, as the pool is not usable without the heat. The pool runs on well water and the pool will be very cold all year round without the pool heat
- Additionally, note that the 2 twin trundle beds are best suited for children, and unless adults don't mind sleeping on the trundle beds, a max of 12 adults is ideal
- Also note that there is no boat storage on property. Boat storage is available at the State Park Marina near the property with a $35 fee for length of stay (max of one month)
- There will be a $25 additional fee assessed per missing towel
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »