Experience the excitement of the family fun capital of the Midwest in this cozy 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo in the heart of Branson. Bathed in natural light and sitting just steps from 2 pools and a hot tub, this 1,400-square-foot condo for up to 5 is the perfect place to find refuge from everyday stresses. Whether you spend your days exploring the strip or fishing in Table Rock Lake, you'll look forward to ending each day luxuriating on the sun porch with your travel companions.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Couch (Not a Pullout)
When you need a break from the Midwestern sun, head into the spacious living room and lounge in a leather recliner. Complete with lots of seating and cable TV, the living room is sure to be a frequented gathering space for you and your loved ones.
Channel your inner Wolfgang Puck in the fully equipped kitchen. No matter what you choose to serve on the expansive countertops, your friends are sure to be impressed as they take their first bites at the dining table for 4.
Can't get enough of your Show-Me-State surroundings? Move your meal to the sun porch and feast alfresco. As you wine and dine on this screened-in space, be sure to take a moment to soak in the views of the beautiful pool and landscaping.
After a day at Branson Landing, take a relaxing soak in the master bedroom's jacuzzi tub before drifting to sleep in the plush king bed.
If you weren't fast enough to claim the master suite, don't worry, the second bedroom boasts cable TV and top-of-the-line furniture.
During your stay in this spacious condo, you'll have access to Wyndham Timeshares' luxurious community amenities. In addition to the 2 pools and hot tub that sit just steps from the front door, the beautifully manicured grounds feature charcoal grills and walking paths.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're looking to beat the heat, head 10 minutes down the road to Table Rock Lake and make a splash. Whether you choose to swim, boat, or fish for bass, you're sure to make unforgettable memories in this gorgeous 5-acre lake.
The Branson Strip is a must-see during your Missouri vacation. This long strip of highway, located less than 9 miles from the condo, offers everything from country music jamborees to talented acrobats, making it a great place to explore with the family.
Get your heart racing at Silver Dollar City, a critically-acclaimed family destination. Complete with exciting rides, fun games, and frequent events, this decades-old amusement park has something for everyone.
Looking to elevate your wardrobe? Take a short 20-minute drive to Branson Landing and shop til you drop. This brand new shopping center, located on the shores of Lake Taneycomo, offers fashion options and a plethora of delicious restaurants.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished sun porch, pool views, 2 cable TVs, free WiFi, jacuzzi tub, leather recliners, access to 2 pools, a hot tub, and charcoal grills, in-unit laundry machines, and parking for 2 vehicles
- Unbeatable Branson Location - 10 minutes from Table Rock Lake and the Branson Strip, 8.5 miles from Silver Dollar City, and 20 minutes from Branson Landing
- Closest Commercial Airport - Branson Airport, 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, (~16.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $25 per stay fee (maximum 2 dogs, 30-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 1 guest is permitted on the couch (not a pullout)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »