Discover the never-ending fun of Branson when you stay at this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo! Boasting flat-screen Smart TVs in each room, a private balcony, and access to an abundance of community amenities, this midwest getaway is ideal for families and groups of 6 seeking some excitement. Renowned for its amazing entertainment and historic districts, Branson is sure to keep you on your toes with live music, incredible shopping, and plenty of family-friendly activities!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Travel to the Holiday Hills Resort to discover this well-appointed home outfitted with baby blue walls and contemporary decor. The living room is the ideal place to kick back and relax, as it features a plush gray sofa and 65-inch flat-screen Smart TV.
When you need a breath of fresh air, lounge on the patio furniture of the covered balcony while sipping your favorite drink. Take a stroll around the property to access the many community amenities, such as an outdoor pool, tennis court, and game room!
Across the parking lot you'll find the Grille Bar and Pro shop, as well as the grill area, making it easy to have a cookout! More relaxed meals can effortlessly be prepared in the kitchen which is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and generous counter space. Savor your meals around the 6-person dining table offering 4 chairs and a bench.
After a day of exploring the city, retreat to one of 2 bedrooms, both highlighted by a 40-inch flat-screen Smart TV, en-suite bathroom, and either a king or queen-sized bed. Additional accommodations can be found using the cozy full-sized sleeper sofa in the living room that sleeps 2.
-- THE LOCATION --
Experience all that Branson has to offer when you take a quick 3.5-mile drive to the famous Highway 76 Country Boulevard. The west side of town offers a plethora of attractions, such as the Titanic Museum, the Track Family Fun Parks, and Hollywood Wax Museum!
For a day of thrills, head to Bigfoot on the Strip, White Water, or The Branson Coaster. Families will love riding on the ferris wheel that soars 150 feet tall and reveals sensational views of the Ozark Mountains and city!
With numerous entertainment venues, you'll want to catch as many live concerts as you can! Sprinkled all over town are the Sight & Sound Theatres, The Haygoods, and Dream Theatre, among others.
On the east side of town is the Branson Landing Boardwalk revealing beautiful views of Lake Taneycomo, as well as Promenade Way offering countless shops, restaurants, and a fountain show! If you're looking for an outdoor activity, go fishing on the lake, boating at Table Rock Lake, or golfing at one of the many nearby courses!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 65-inch flat-screen Smart TV, 2 40-inch flat-screen Smart TVs, streaming apps, free WiFi, Xbox 360, 20 USB outlets, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a covered balcony, patio furniture, free parking, and more!
- A keycard will be provided granting access to the community amenities which include an outdoor pool, indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, movie theater, grills, and pro shop
- Fantastic Branson Location - Minutes from an abundance of family-friendly attractions, entertainment venues, shops, outdoor activities, and more!
- Nearest commercial airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, (~13 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*Get the full listing »