ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Canopied by age-old cedars, maples, and oaks, the Cabins at Green Mountain is in the heart of Branson, but the privacy and serenity of the area will have you feeling miles from the hustle and bustle of this fun vacation destination. Two and three bedroom cabins are ideal for families and include screened-in porches and full kitchens. Guests will enjoy relaxing in one of two outdoor swimming pools or hot tubs. If you’re looking to bring along your four-legged friends, this pet-friendly property is ideal!
ABOUT THE AREA
Branson, Missouri is located in the heart of the Ozark Mountains. This diverse vacation destination is perfect for couples, families, or friends traveling together. The area offer dozens of unique attractions, museums, and shops. Silver Dollar City and its roller coasters, water slides, and other rides will be a favorite of visitors of all ages. When night falls, check out one of Branson’s delicious restaurants then head to one (or more) of the hundreds of live shows. During the winter months, the area’s holiday light display is one of a kind and a must-see.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Minimum Check-In Age: 21
- Check-In Policy: A government issued photo identification and valid credit card or cash deposit are required at the time of check-in for incidentals.
- Pet Policy: The Cabins at Green Mountain has specific units that accommodate guests with dogs. Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10.00 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per stay. You must request a unit that is dog-friendly at time of reservaiton.
- Resort Fee of $9.00 per night, plus tax, is payable at check-in
- Parking Policy: Free Onsite Parking
- Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 10:00 a.m.
- All rooms are Non-Smoking
ABOUT THE UNIT
Cozy, cabin rentals are the perfect way to relax between the abundance of Branson activities. The Cabins at Green Mountain’s two bedroom rentals have enough room for your entire family, sleeping up to six comfortably. The first bedroom features a King size bed and the second bedroom includes a Queen size bed. There is also a sleeper sofa in the living area.
Each cabin has a full kitchen, cozy living area, and screened in porch. Onsite, two outdoor swimming pools and resort activities will keep you busy, and don’t forget to bring your furry friends; this property is pet-friendly.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.Get the full listing »