** Please note there are security cameras on the exterior of the home. They do not look into any of the interior spaces **
Have a relaxing getaway to Bradenton and stay at this bright and breezy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home with sleeping arrangements for 4! Situated in the south side of town, this Florida oasis is within walking distance of Desoto Square Mall and restaurants, plus is only minutes from popular attractions like the Riverwalk and South Florida Museum and Planetarium!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Step into the light and airy interior to discover sleek hardwood floors, contemporary furnishings, and welcoming beach-themed decor! During downtime, flip through shows on the flat-screen cable TV or surf the web using the wireless internet access.
When stomachs begin to grumble, get to work in the well-equipped kitchen! With modern appliances, you can easily prepare tasty dishes before gathering with your family at the 4-person table.
After dinner, sip cocktails in the screened-in lanai which features a dining set and lounge furniture. The vibrant grass yard is enclosed by a fence, offering a safe place for your kiddos to romp around as the sun sets! You can also play a game of corn hole on the lawn to round out the day with some friendly competition!
While getting ready for bed, take a replenishing rinse in the full bathroom before climbing into bed. Your master bedroom includes a plush queen bed, while the second bedroom houses 2 twin beds for the kids. Each room also has a flat-screen cable TV, so everyone can drift to sleep while watching their favorite show.
-- THE LOCATION --
This home's prime location places you close to several local hot spots, such as Desoto Square Mall and Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf! The Sarasota Jungle Gardens and The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art are also within a short drive of the property.
Within steps of the home are Burlington, Chuck E. Cheese's, Chick-fil-A, and Olive Garden. There are many more restaurants located all over town, including Sage Biscuit Cafe, The Clam House, Full Belly Stuffed Burgers, Ana Maria Oyster Bar, or Fire & Stone Pizza.
Downtown Bradenton is just 4 miles away, where you'll find the Riverwalk, South Florida Museum and Planetarium, and the Twin Dolphin Marina. If you brought your boat along, launch it at the marina and go on an adventure in the Manatee River or Tampa Bay!
For a day on the sandy shores, make your way to Bradenton beach just 15 minutes away. You can also find Lido Key Beach and Siesta Key Beach with an easy drive south!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, a screened-in lanai, gas grill, corn hole, driveway parking, boat/trailer parking, and more!
- Incredible Bradenton Location - Steps from numerous shops, restaurants, and attractions, plus only minutes to downtown Bradenton!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - 6000 Airport Cir, Sarasota, FL 34243, (~6.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $15 per pet, per day fee (15-lb weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note there are security cameras on the exterior of the home. They do not look into any of the interior spaces
- Any tampering with the security system will result in a $150 fineGet the full listing »