Make the most of your next Florida vacation when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Bradenton. Boasting 1,000 square feet, this unit comfortably sleeps up to 4 guests with room for 2 more. Situated in the Cedar Run community, you'll be close to all of the action including Siesta Key Beach, golfing, and the Robinson Nature Preserve. Make memories that will last a lifetime with family and friends on your next trip to the Sunshine State!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Full Air Mattress
Step inside this recently updated condo featuring rustic decor and plush furnishings making it a wonderful home-away-from-home. Step outside on the balcony and soak up the warm Florida sunshine as you switch into vacation mode.
Back inside, rest your legs on the sumptuous leather sofa or lay back in the comfy recliner. During downtime, watch your favorite show on the flat-screen Smart cable TV. Put on your bathing suit and go for a refreshing swim in the community pool!
Try out new recipes in the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and ample counterspace. Serve up a tasty dinner at the rustic wood table with seating for 4 and recount the highlights of your day with loved ones.
When you're ready for bed, retreat to the master bedroom to rest on the soft king bed while watching late-night favorites on the flat-screen Smart cable TV. The rest of the group will sleep soundly in the other bedroom's queen bed or on the provided full-sized air mattress.
-- THE LOCATION --
Start your morning with a trip to Hunsader Farms and pick up some fresh homegrown vegetables and a variety of homemade jams, jellies, and honey. After dropping your veggies at home, spend the day at Siesta Key Beach just 16 miles from the condo.
Learn about the history of the area with a trip to the De Soto National Memorial where you can experience an exhibit about the landing site of the Hernando de Soto, famed explorer who searched for gold in the Americas.
Add some thrills to your vacation with a 30-minute drive to TreeUmph! Adventure Course. Situated on 14 acres, you'll be able to climb among the trees on an aerial adventure. You'll also be able to enjoy parasailing at Bradenton Beach Parasailing and fishing charters through companies like Tailing Tales Charters.
Spend the day at Anna Maria Island, just 11 miles away and offers a beautiful white-sand beach, boutique shops, and delicious seafood restaurants. Other fun activities in the area include St. Armands Circle, Robinson's Preserve, and golfing at championship courses like Pinebrook Ironwood Golf Club.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen Smart cable TVs, balcony with outdoor furniture, community pool, and more
- New pool area updates include refinishing, new paving, expanded deck, new pool furniture and new pool equipment
- Central Bradenton Beach location - Close to shopping, restaurants, watersports, parasailing, fishing, farmers markets, De Soto National Memorial, TreeUmph! Adventure Course, Anna Maria Island, Robinson's Preserve, and much more!
- Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - 6000 Airport Cir, Sarasota, FL 34243, ( ~ 6.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the full-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »