Explore the quaint town of Bozeman when you stay at this well-appointed 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental townhome! This mid-century modern getaway offers all the comforts of home, including wireless internet connection, contemporary furnishings, and accommodations for 4. With its historic architecture packing tons of old time charm, an amazing location in the residential Bon Ton District, and several outdoor activities within minutes, this townhome is the ideal Montana retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Step into the open interior of this inviting townhome to find sleek hardwood floors and high ceilings. The living room is the ideal place to kick back and relax, as it boasts 2 plush couches, a stylish armchair, and flat-screen cable TV.
Flowing seamlessly into the living area is the dining room outfitted with a trendy 4-person table and cabinet filled with dishware. You'll love the vintage feel of the adorable kitchen nook, as it hosts tiered retro curtains and classic nobbed cabinets.
On warm days, lounge on the patio while sipping a glass of wine! When you need to stretch your legs, take a stroll through the quiet neighborhood or roam over to Montana State University to check out their expansive campus.
Upon returning, unwind in one of 2 bedrooms, both equipped with sumptuous queen-sized beds, wood furnishings, and soothing tones of gray and blue. As you wake, take a quick rinse in the shower/tub combo before setting out for another day of adventures!
-- THE LOCATION --
The city of Bozeman is scattered with various hidden gems, such as the American Computer Museum or Emerson Cultural Center. More well known is the Museum of the Rockies that has a research center, planetarium shows, and extensive collection of dinosaur fossils from around the world!
To explore downtown, take a leisurely 1-mile walk to North Wilson Avenue and find a variety of shops and restaurants! Coffee aficionados will love being close to so many brew houses, including The Nova Cafe, Zocalo Coffee House, and Wild Joe*s Coffee Spot.
No matter the time of year, there's always an outdoor activity to enjoy nearby, from hiking at Yellowstone National Park to skiing at Bridger Bowl when the snow falls. In the summertime, be sure to check out the serene beauty of Palisade Falls, the Gallatin River, and Grotto Falls Trail! Only 3 blocks away is The Gallagator Trail, also known as the Linear Trail, that extends from the mountains to downtown!
Close to the home is the iconic Story Mansion hosting many private parties, events, and weddings. Also nearby are Lindley Park with a cross-country skiing trail, as well as Bridger Creek Golf Course with breathtaking mountain views!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player, free WiFi, central heating, window air conditioning unit, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished patio, gas grill, free parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Incredible Bozeman Location - Steps from Montana State University and downtown and minutes from several outdoor activities!
- Nearest commercial airport: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport - 850 Gallatin Field Rd, Belgrade, MT 59714, (~11 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or recreational drugs
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property is currently only available with a minimum 28 day stay
- If the town home is found in an unsatisfactory condition requiring any additional cleaning, an additional cleaning fee of a minimum of $125.00 will be charged to the guest, so please return it to the condition in which you found it
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »