Enjoy the ambience of historic downtown Bozeman in this totally renovated two-bedroom, one-bath, loft. Located on the south side of Main Street, the 9’ arched windows and deck provide great views of the Bridger Mountains. You will be located in the heart of restaurants, galleries, shopping, and all that happens downtown while still being at the doorstep of Montana’s great outdoors.
Your home away from home is beautifully appointed with stainless steel appliances and limestone/slate countertops used throughout the kitchen and bath. The living room has warm, cherry wood floors and a gas fireplace centered in the seating area. There is a dining table to seat six, and counter seating for four. The large desk with attached hutch houses a hi-tech stereo, which also functions as an on-the-go office.
The master bedroom, with lovely arched windows overlooking Main Street, has a king-size bed with 300-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. A wall-mounted TV is provided for your viewing pleasure.
The second bedroom also has a king-size bed, making this loft perfect for a family or two couples. The bath has a tub/shower combo, a pedestal sink, toilet, double sets of towels, and a closet for plenty of storage. A full size stacking washer and dryer are located in the bathroom for your convenience.
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Located in downtown Bozeman
- Gas fireplace
- Flat screen TV with cable, DVD player, hi-tech stereo, games
- High speed internet
- Washer and dryer with laundry detergent
- Nearby ATM, Area Fitness Center, post office, internet café, banks, shopping, and restaurants
- Bedroom 1: king-sized bed
- Bedroom 2: king-sized bed (or two twins)
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a refrigerator (w/ice maker), dishwasher, range, and microwave. The kitchen is stocked with two sets of dishes, plenty of glass and silverware, coffee maker, blender, mix-master, toaster, and a complete set of bake and cookware and table linens.
- Table with leaf insert to entertain six people
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap
Stay Montana Recommendations:
- Open Range
- Five on Black
- Montana Ale Works
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Downhill / Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- High Speed Internet
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Gas Fireplace
- Washer and Dryer
- Off Street Parking
- Minimum Age Requirement
- No Pets Allowed
- Non Smoking Get the full listing »