*Please note a long-term tenant lives on site, in a completely separate unit*
Experience the natural beauty of Bozeman from this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house - where the sunset and wildlife watching won’t disappoint! Enjoy a private deck backdropped by the Bridger Mountains and a prime location only minutes from hiking trails in Hyalite Canyon and dining spots in downtown. With room for 4, this recently remodeled home is perfect for your family’s Yellowstone Country escape!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: 2 Sleeping Mats
Warm and welcoming with circular sawn wood floors, massive windows, homey furnishings and real rock accents, this rustic property invites you to experience mountain living at its finest.
Claim the leather armchair or find a spot on the matching sofa to relax in front of the flat-screen TV with a DVR or admire the alpine scenery showcased by the full-wall picture window.
Pile into the car for a 15-minute drive into downtown Bozeman, where you’ll find a diverse collection of fine and casual dining, or utilize the fully equipped kitchen for a homemade meal. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, double sinks and a dining bar with 4 cushioned stools.
Take a seat at the counter to chow down indoors, or head out to the balcony to dine amidst the fresh alpine air and beautiful Bridger Mountains. Be sure to keep an eye out for wandering pheasants, deer and turkeys while you eat!
After a hike in nearby Hyalite Canyon, clean up in the full bathroom, featuring a tub/shower combo with a detachable shower head.
When you’re ready for bed, step into the bedroom and immediately feel at ease thanks to the calming atmosphere created by natural wood furnishings and earth tones. A good night’s sleep is guaranteed by the queen-sized bed, while an energized morning is ensured by the french doors connecting to the balcony.
-- THE LOCATION --
Hit the streets of downtown Bozeman for all of your shopping and dining needs. Order a pie at MacKenzie River Pizza or try a mouthwatering burger at Burger Bob's before browsing the local antique shops and art galleries.
Opt outdoors and make the quick trip over to Hyalite Canyon offering opportunities for hiking and climbing. Fisherman will have much to look forward to in this incredible nature area as some of the best fly fishing in the country is found here! A river runs just a 3- to 4-minute walk behind the property, offering excellent fishing right outside your door.
Further your outdoor adventure over at Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park, where you’ll embark on a spelunking expedition through the park’s famous limestone caverns, or drive 80 miles south to explore atop a volcanic hot spot in Yellowstone National Park.
Tow your skies along in the wintertime to check out Bridger Bowl, a 20-minute drive away, or Big Sky which, combined with Moonlight Basin, is the largest ski resort in North America!
Other must-see area attractions include the sprawling campus of Montana State University and the engaging exhibits of the Museum of the Rockies, along with the abundant golf courses, swimming lakes and local beaches nearby.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private entrance, smoke detector, carbon monoxide, shampoo, essentials, 2 flat-screen DVR TVs, central air conditioning, 2 sleeping mats for kids, free WiFi, private deck, mountain views, heated garage parking, driveway parking for 3 cars, and more
- Great Bozeman location - Short drive from downtown and the popular Hyalite Canyon! Near Montana State University and within day trip distance from Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport - 850 Gallatin Field Rd, Belgrade, MT 59714 (~7 miles away from the property)
On-Site Event Information:
- Events, parties and large gatherings are allowed with prior homeowner approval
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 30 (during the day)
- Event fee(s): Event fees will apply (please reach out to Evolve for more information)
- Outside services/vendors: Allowed
- Event parking: Ample parking is available at the property
- Event insurance: Required
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »