Lakefront, island living in Northern Michigan at its finest. Our beautiful 4-bedroom, 2 full bathroom lake house is perfect for up to 3 families. It's perfectly secluded with some of the most renowned and sought-after towns, trails and ski resorts within minutes away.
Our beautiful 4-bedroom, 2 full bathroom home is located on an island surrounded by crystal clear Thumb Lake and is perfect for your next family vacation! Enough beds to sleep 14, plus 2 full size pull-out couches and 1 pull-out love seat, 3 living areas with 3 HD DirecTV televisions, WiFi throughout and plenty of space to relax and enjoy the beautiful views of Thumb Lake. With a full Kitchen upstairs and an additional kitchenette downstairs.
Thumb Lake is a beautiful, crystal clear lake perfect for swimming, water-sports and offers excellent fishing. Thumb Lake is stocked with Splake, a Rainbow Trout/Brook Trout hybrid. There is a large dock available to dock your boat, or we offer our 22-foot pontoon for rent during your stay for an extra fee. The large sandy beach is excellent for swimming and lounging.
Tomahawk Trail is right at the end of the street, about a ¼ mile, and offers some of the best single-track dirt bike riding in the country along with ATV and Snowmobile trails for year-round enjoyment.
Boyne Mountain is a 15-minute ride away and offers year-round entertainment. Excellent downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, along with zip lining, world-class golf courses, Avalanche Bay waterpark and many other activities.
Many sought after northern Michigan towns with restaurants, shopping, wineries, golfing and casinos all within 45 minutes.
• Charlevoix (45 minutes)
• Petoskey (30 minutes)
• Bay Harbor (35 minutes)
• Harbor Springs (50 minutes)
• Boyne City (25 minutes)
• Mackinac Island (60 minutes to the ferry)
• Mackinaw City (60 minutes)
• Traverse City (90 minutes)
• Shorts Brewery (45 minutes)
• Odawa Casino (30 minutes)
• Indian River (35 minutes)
• Gaylord (20 minutes)
You’ll enjoy making family memories in all four seasons from this beautiful lakefront island home. This island getaway has everything Northern Michigan has to offer, right out the front door.
• Bedroom 1: King size bed
• Bedroom 2: Twin XL over Queen Bunk with Twin Trundle
• Bedroom 3: Queen size bed
• Bedroom 4: Twin XL over Queen bunk with Twin Trundle, Twin over Twin bunk, Pull-Out Love Seat
• Walk-Out Basement Living Area: 2 Full Pull-Out Couches
Minimum Stay Requirements
• Now until May 31, 2020 - 3 Night Minimum Stay
• June 1, 2020 - Sep 12, 2020 - 7-night minimum stay, Check-In Saturday at 4:00pm, Check-Out Saturday 10:00 am
• September 13, 2020 - May 29 - 2021 3-night minimum Stay
• June 1, 2021 - September 11, 2021 - 7 -night minimum, Check-In Saturday at 4:00pm, Check-Out Saturday 10:00 amGet the full listing »