Unit Type: 1 Bedroom
Beds: 1 Queen Bed; 1 Sleeper Sofa (most comfortable for 2 children).
Kitchen: 1 Full
Area: 689 SqFt
This spacious 1 Bedroom resort suite measures approximately 689 Square Feet. You will enjoy 1 Queen bed in the master bedroom, 1 Sofa bed in other rooms. Additional amenities include 1 Full Kitchen and dining room, Bath(s) - 1 Full; Laundry is In Foyer; Additional info - Gas fireplace, Maximum occupancy is 4.
• BBQ Grills
• Fitness Room
• Game Room
• Hot Tub
• Internet Access
• Laundry Facilities
• Outdoor Pool
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Cable TV
• CD Stereo
• Coffee Maker
• DVD Player
• Ice Maker
• Iron/Ironing Board
• Waterpark Activities
• Winter Sports
• Avalanche Preserve
• Boyne Mountain
• Lake Charlevoix
• golf courses
• tennis courts
• Barrel Back Restaurant - 8.7 mi away
• Everett's - 0.8 mi away
• Beach House Restaurant on Deer Lake - 4.6 mi away
• Cafe Santé - 7.1 mi away
• Red Mesa Grill - 7.0 mi away
• Walloon Lake Inn - 8.7 mi away
• Indo China Gardens - 7.0 mi away
• Boyne River Inn - 6.9 mi away
• Nico's Pizza & Grinders - 1.6 mi away
• B.C. Pizza - 5.3 mi away
• Little Caesars Pizza - 7.6 mi away
• McDonald's - 6.0 mi away
• B.C. Pizza - 7.5 mi away
• Subway Restaurants - 7.0 mi away
• Lake Street Pub - 7.1 mi away
• Mountainside Grille & Pizza - 1.2 mi away
• Springbrook Golf - 11.3 mi away
• Ye Nyne Olde Holles Golf Club - 12.6 mi away
• Springbrook Golf Club - 10.4 mi away
• Gaylord Country Club - 15.0 mi away
• Alpine Golf Course - 4.6 mi away
• The Monument Golf Courses - 0.8 mi away
• Boyne Mountain Resort - 0.8 mi away
• Walloon Lake Country Club - 11.0 mi away
• Mike Fay Golf - 4.6 mi away
• Golf Car Repair - 5.5 mi away
• Great Lakes Golf - 2.6 mi away
• Raven Hill Discovery Center - 10.5 mi away
• Young State Park - 9.3 mi away
• Veterans Park - 7.2 mi away
• Fall Park - 6.5 mi away
• Whiting Park - 11.3 mi away
• Ridge Run Dog Park - 8.5 mi away
• MDOT Roadside Park - 2.8 mi away
• Avalanche Preserve - 7.1 mi away
• Peninsula Beach - 7.1 mi away
• Snowmobile Parking - 9.2 mi away
• Riverside Park - 7.3 mi away
• Old City Park - 7.0 mi away
• Sunset Park - 7.0 mi away
• Whiting Memorial Park - 11.6 mi away
• Deadman's Hill Overlook - 10.6 mi away
• North Shore Nature Area Parking and Trails - 10.3 mi away
• DNR Lookout point over jordan river valley - 10.6 mi away
• Graves Crossing State Forest Campground - 18.8 mi away
• Big Cedar Nature Preserve - 3.9 mi away
• Deadman's Hill Trail Head Jordan River Pathway - 10.6 mi away
• Downtown Boyne City - 7.0 mi away
• Lake Street Plaza - 7.6 mi away
• Boyne Country Antiques - 8.0 mi away
Minimum age for check-in: 21
Check-in: 4 p.m. ET
Check-out: 10 a.m. ET
Office hours: 24 hours
Nearest airport: Cherry Capital Airport (TVC) or Pellston Regional (PLN)
Miles to resort: TVC – 57; PLN - 37
Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine
Smoking policy: No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine
Parking: Parking on site, no charge, one space for one or two bedroom villa, two spaces for three bedroom villa. Additional overflow parking available.
Day use policy: Club owners not staying at the resort must call prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority given to resort occupants.
Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
What will happen after you purchase?: After purchase you will receive an email confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. We currently do not have other dates available, if you contact us, we can put you on our waiting list for specific unit size or dates at your desired resort.
Name Change & multiple check-in(s) at same unit: After you check out you MUST provide the name of the person who is going to check in at our resort. The person checking in MUST BE 21 years old, have a valid form of ID and a credit card in their name. There are NO exceptions. If you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have provided this information there will be a $99.00 name change fee.
The name that is on your account at checkout will be placed on the reservation. That name must have picture ID and a cc for damages to check in with our front desk staff. If your name needs to be changed their may be a $99.00 fee
Northern Michigan at it’s finest!
Boyne Mountain is where it’s at for Michigan families and families coming in from Canada and other states around the Midwest.
Wintertime in Boyne Mountain is all about for skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing family fun!
Skiers can take advantage of 14 lifts and more than 50 trails for all skill levels. Snowboarders can slide and jump their way through the terrain park. Plus, some of these villas offer guests the ability to ski in/ski out at the base of the Super Bowl, one of the area's most popular black-diamond runs. After an awesome day on the slopes, head to the Snowflake Lounge for a warm bevvy and some groovy live entertainment.
While Boyne Mountain is the Midwest’s largest ski area, there are activities for every season at at Boyne. After the snow melts, the cross-country ski trails transform into challenging hiking and biking trails. For an even bigger thrill, take your mountain bike with you on the chair lift and navigate the steep downhill terrain.
Get your group together for a round of golf at two championship golf courses at Mountain Run or for a match on the tennis courts. For a fun family outing, pay a visit to nearby Deer Lake for boating, fishing, swimming and kayaking.
If you prefer an indoor workout instead, the fitness center has a comprehensive collection of cardio and weight-training equipment. To relax your aching muscles, you’ll want to soak in the indoor hot tub. Or you can simply stretch out in front of the fireplace in your cozy villa and let your cares melt awayGet the full listing »